- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- 80 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,719 all time views
- 28 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $100
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Jan 1990 for $32,500
- Price/sqft: $182
- MLS #: 15-1003
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 462 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Construction \ Wood Siding, Water \ Public Water, Walls \ Sheetrock, Storage \ Attic, Storage \ Pantry, Road Type \ City Street, Interior Features \ 1st Floor Bedroom, Interior Features \ 8' + Ceilings, Interior Features \ Elec Water Heater, Drive Type \ Concrete, Construction \ Wood Siding, Fireplace \ None, Road Type \ Paved Road, Heated SqFt Range \ 1600 - 1799, Garage \ Double Garage, Interior Features \ Great Room, Foundation \ Crawl Space, Exterior Features \ Community Boat Ramp, Exterior Features \ Sound Side, Storage \ Extra Closet, Interior Features \ Window Treatments, Sewer \ Septic Sewer System, Exterior Features \ Community Dock, Exterior Features \ Fenced Yard, Fencing \ Partial, Garage \ Garage Door Opener, Map Area \ Area 4 Atlantic Beach to Salter Path, Realtor.com Type \ Residential - Single Family, Listing Type \ ER
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 9
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,650 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Lot depth: 174
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 635519517429000
- Zillow Home ID: 101978203
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $192-335K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts North Carolina home values will rise 2.5% next year. Among 28512 homes, this home is 24.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 12.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28512, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.8% greater than in Pine Knoll Shores, and 70.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28512 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pine Knoll Shores.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Nearby Schools in Pine Knoll Shores
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!