- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
131 Boyd Ln, Harriman, TN 377483 beds, 3 baths, 2,764 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.76 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2002 for $55,000
- Finished basement, 1018 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,764 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Lot depth: 155
- Lot width: 214
- Parcel #: 056 04200 000
- Zillow Home ID: 42046630
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 131 Boyd Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 37748, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 24.6% greater than in Harriman, and 5.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 37748 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Harriman.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 125 Boyd Ln Harriman, TN$147K--21,660
- 136 Boyd Ln Harriman, TN$334K232,788
- 124 Boyd Ln Harriman, TN$166K321,456
- 142 Boyd Ln Harriman, TN$323K--22,460
- 122 Boyd Ln Harriman, TN$132K--21,344
- 108 Boyd Ln Harriman, TN$63K----720
- 118 Boyd Ln Harriman, TN$45K22--
- 330 Bowers Rd Harriman, TN$120K--11,456
- 339 Bowers Rd Harriman, TN$71K--1.5988
- 232 Bowers Rd Harriman, TN$219K321,746
- 291 Bowers Rd Harriman, TN$147K--22,193
- 348 Bowers Rd Harriman, TN$46K----1,792
- 110 Circle Ln Harriman, TN$48K----1,150
- Bowers Rd Harriman, TN--------
Nearby Schools in Harriman
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292