- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1890
- Views: 9,962 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $2,520,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $400
- 283 sqft basement
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ University, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator - Wine Storage, APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Fireplace, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Closet, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED4_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BED5_DSCRP \ Closet, BED5_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED5_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_LEVEL \ Third Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Stone/Concrete, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ French Doors, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Stucco, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_DSCRP \ French Doors, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ French Doors, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Second Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ French Doors, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Fireplace, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Fireplace, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH1_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Library, OTH2_DSCRP \ Fireplace, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Study, OTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH3_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Den, OTH4_DSCRP \ Closet, OTH4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH4_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH4_ROOM_NAME \ Bedroom, OTH5_DSCRP \ Closet, OTH5_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH5_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH5_ROOM_NAME \ Bedroom, OTH6_DSCRP \ Closet, OTH6_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH6_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH6_ROOM_NAME \ Other, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Wood Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, WARRANTY \ No
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 14
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,305 sqft
- Parcel #: B:005 L:0015 S:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 56560844
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.65-4.28M.
Market guideZillow predicts 02446 home values will increase 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.4% increase for Brookline as a whole. Among 02446 homes, this home is valued 460.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 22.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02446, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.5% lower than in Brookline, and 87.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02446 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Brookline.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02446 home values.
|132 Carlton St Brookline, MA||$4.42M||10||11||9,471|
|122 Carlton St # 1 Brookline, MA||$626K||--||--||--|
|121 Carlton St Brookline, MA||$2.84M||9||4.5||5,881|
|141 Carlton St Brookline, MA||$2.33M||18||8||4,478|
|12 Euston St UNIT 3 Brookline, MA||$1.02M||3||1.5||1,996|
|33 Euston St Brookline, MA||$2.71M||3||2||6,287|
|122 Carlton St Brookline, MA||$2.21M||9||5.5||6,426|
|25 Euston St Brookline, MA||$2.26M||2||1||5,871|
|58 Euston St Brookline, MA||$4.6M||5||5||6,000|
|36 Euston St Brookline, MA||$1.64M||6||3.5||2,838|
|24 Euston St APT 1 Brookline, MA||$1.29M||4||2||2,500|
|25 Euston St Brookline, MA||--||2||1||1,600|
|18 Euston St APT 1 Brookline, MA||--||6||3||--|
|22 Euston St APT 4 Brookline, MA||$593K||2||1||1,000|
|16 Euston St APT 5 Brookline, MA||$620K||2||1||--|
|111 Carlton St Brookline, MA||$2.21M||5||5||4,382|
|24 Euston St APT 2 Brookline, MA||$1.15M||Studio||1||2,287|
|24 Euston St APT 3 Brookline, MA||$1.15M||4||2||2,287|
|150 Mountfort St Brookline, MA||$1.23M||3||3.5||2,085|
|21 Euston St Brookline, MA||$1.68M||2||1||2,200|
Nearby Schools in Brookline
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!