- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
131 Castro Ln, Fremont, CA 945394 beds, 3 baths, 2,454 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $1,070,000
- Price/sqft: $436
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,454 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Parcel #: 525 166200500
- Zillow Home ID: 25042637
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 131 Castro Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mission Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 5.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 80% less than in Fremont, and 95.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Mission Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fremont.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mission Valley home values.
- 111 Castro Ln Fremont, CA$1.56M432,686
- 151 Castro Ln Fremont, CA$1.6M432,970
- 204 Clarence Way Fremont, CA$1.51M432,686
- 200 Clarence Way Fremont, CA$1.46M542,628
- 91 Castro Ln Fremont, CA$1.71M542,628
- 171 Castro Ln Fremont, CA$1.55M432,686
- 208 Clarence Way Fremont, CA$1.45M432,454
- 196 Clarence Way Fremont, CA$1.42M432,454
- 212 Clarence Way Fremont, CA$1.53M432,686
- 71 Castro Ln Fremont, CA$1.49M432,686
- 88 Castro Ln Fremont, CA$1.93M533,735
- 106 Castro Ln Fremont, CA$1.62M52.53,456
- 191 Castro Ln Fremont, CA$1.55M542,628
- 192 Clarence Way Fremont, CA$1.44M432,686
- 124 Castro Ln Fremont, CA$1.62M433,478
- 70 Castro Ln Fremont, CA$1.72M433,469
- 216 Clarence Way Fremont, CA$1.53M542,628
- 51 Castro Ln Fremont, CA$1.49M532,730
- 41043 Janice St Fremont, CA$1.43MStudio32,686
- 211 Castro Ln Fremont, CA$1.53M432,970
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292