131 Cheshire St, Stratford, CT 066143 beds, 1 bath, 1,183 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2005 for $280,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Full Basement, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Shake, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,183 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0350900
- Zillow Home ID: 58832071
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 131 Cheshire Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06614, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.6% lower than in Stratford, and 17.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 06614 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Stratford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06614 home values.
- 130 Cheshire St Stratford, CT$298K32.51,472
- 141 Cheshire St Stratford, CT$338K42.52,793
- 144 Cheshire St Stratford, CT$267K31.51,537
- 121 Cheshire St Stratford, CT$271K421,818
- 161 Cheshire St Stratford, CT$418K633,142
- 101 Cheshire St Stratford, CT$281K31.51,858
- 160 Cheshire St Stratford, CT$238K321,240
- 76 Cheshire St Stratford, CT$324K542,532
- 181 Cheshire St Stratford, CT$197K21.51,272
- 81 Cheshire St Stratford, CT$275K321,717
- 95 Linton St Stratford, CT$247K312,000
- 40 Meadow Wood Rd Stratford, CT$301K32.51,284
- 60 Cheshire St Stratford, CT$188K311,149
- 60 Meadow Wood Rd Stratford, CT$315K32.51,311
- 108 Linton St Stratford, CT$192K31.51,332
- 61 Cheshire St Stratford, CT$179K31.51,114
- 128 Linton St Stratford, CT$225K21.51,764
- 120 Morning Glory Ter Stratford, CT$453K42.52,472
- 80 Meadow Wood Rd Stratford, CT$308K32.51,419
- 84 Linton St Stratford, CT$195K311,470
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!