131 E 94th St, New York, NY 10128
Sold on 11/29/12: $4,500,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow376
- Lot Depth100
- Lot Width16
- Parcel #15230111
- # Stories4.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID31542446
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$6,292,895||$5.03M – $7.99M||+$449,680||$2,097||12/08/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,889/mo||$2.1K – $5.8K/mo||+$60||$0.96||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts New York home values will fall 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.7% fall for New York Metro as a whole. Among Carnegie Hill homes, this home is valued 296.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 22.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Carnegie Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold grew 1.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 29.1% lower than in New York Metro, and 89.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Carnegie Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New York home values.
Neighborhood for 131 E 94th Street
- 129 E 94th St New York, NY$5.81M----3,072
- 135 E 94th St New York, NY$8.78M----3,968
- 139 E 94th St # 9A New York, NY$1.94M23.01,900
- 139 E 94th St # 10C New York, NY$834K------
- 139 E 94th St # 10D New York, NY$610K------
- 121 E 94th St New York, NY$7.52M----3,072
- 138 E 94th St APT 2SW New York, NY$927K21.0--
- 138 E 94th St APT 2NW New York, NY$1.85M21.0--
- 136 E 95th St New York, NY$8.29M21.03,760
- 122 E 95th St New York, NY$9.09M----4,160
- 1460 Lexington Ave New York, NY$7.67M53.04,392
- 130 E 94th St APT 8B New York, NY$1.35M22.0--
- 130 E 94th St APT 6E New York, NY$730K21.01,000
- 130 E 94th St APT 3D New York, NY$594K------
- 130 E 94th St APT 5C New York, NY$1.81M11.0675
- 130 E 94th St APT 6C New York, NY$545K------
- 130 E 94th St APT 1E New York, NY$803K21.01,000
- 130 E 94th St APT 3C New York, NY$509K11.0--
- 130 E 94th St APT 5B New York, NY$1.65M------
- 138 E 94th St APT 5W New York, NY$4.67M32.0--
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Richard R Green High School of Teaching... (assigned) 9-12 0.5 mi
- The Heritage School (assigned) 9-12 0.6 mi
- Junior High School 167 Robert F Wagner (assigned) 6-8 0.9 mi
- Edward A Reynolds West Side High (assigned) 9-12 1.2 mi
- Manhattan International High (assigned) 9-12 1.3 mi
- Talent Unlimited High (assigned) 9-12 1.3 mi
- Urban Academy Laboratory High (assigned) 9-12 1.3 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005