A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $224-357K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Major Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $47.5K
- The average cost for a mid-range major kitchen remodel in Saugus is $59,476.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $12.5K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Saugus is $18,120.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 1981
- All time views: 2,171
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $207,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $178
- AMENITIES: Shopping
- AMENITIES: Walk/Jog Trails
- APPLIANCES: Dishwasher
- APPLIANCES: Disposal
- ASSC_POOL: Yes
- ASSOC_SECURITY: Intercom
- BEACHFRONT_FLAG: No
- BED2_DSCRP: Balcony - Exterior
- BED2_DSCRP: Ceiling Fan(s)
- BED2_DSCRP: Closet
- BED2_DSCRP: Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet
- BED2_LEVEL: First Floor
- BTH1_DSCRP: Bathroom - Full
- BTH1_LEVEL: First Floor
- BTH2_DSCRP: Bathroom - Full
- BTH2_LEVEL: First Floor
- COMPLEX_COMPLETE: Yes
- CONSTRUCTION: Brick
- COOLING: Central Air
- ELECTRIC_FEATURE: Circuit Breakers
- ENTRY_ONLY: No
- EXTERIOR: Brick
- EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES: Balcony
- FLOORING: Tile
- FLOORING: Wall to Wall Carpet
- HEATING: Electric
- HEATING: Heat Pump
- HOT_WATER: Electric
- HOW_SHOWN_BB: Accompanied Showings
- HOW_SHOWN_BB: Appointment Required
- HOW_SHOWN_BB: Call List Agent
- HOW_SHOWN_FB: Accompanied Showings
- HOW_SHOWN_FB: Appointment Required
- HOW_SHOWN_FB: Call List Agent
- INTERIOR_FEATURES: Intercom
- KIT_DSCRP: Dryer Hookup - Electric
- KIT_DSCRP: Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile
- KIT_DSCRP: Skylight
- KIT_LEVEL: First Floor
- MASTER_BATH: Yes
- MBR_DSCRP: Bathroom - Full
- MBR_DSCRP: Ceiling Fan(s)
- MBR_DSCRP: Closet
- MBR_DSCRP: Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet
- MBR_LEVEL: First Floor
- PETS_ALLOWED: No
- POOL_DESCRIPTION: Inground
- PROP_TYPE: Condominium/Coop
- STYLE: Mid-Rise
- UNIT_PLACEMENT: End
- UNIT_PLACEMENT: Upper
- UTILITY_CONNECTIONS: for Electric Dryer
- UTILITY_CONNECTIONS: for Electric Range
- UTILITY_CONNECTIONS: Washer Hookup
- YEAR_ROUND: Yes
- Room count: 5
- Unit count: 98
- Floor size: 1,160 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1982
- Parcel #: M:012-D B:0007 L:0005
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 56133474
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01906 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 20.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7% greater than in Saugus, and 60.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01906 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saugus.
|Other Units in this Building (11)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 131 Forest St|
Nearby Schools in Saugus
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Saugus High (assigned)9-12 & ungraded1.1 mi
K-5 & ungraded0.6 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.