This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.52 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Views: 2,428 all time views
- Cooling: Central, Wall
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 1994 for $365,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Partial basement
- Sprinkler System
- AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Compactor, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED5_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED5_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Double Vanity/Sink, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Shower Stall, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Screened, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, FAM_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, FAM_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_DSCRP \ Sunken, FAM_DSCRP \ Wood / Coal / Pellet Stove, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ French Doors, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Other (See Remarks), LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, OTH1_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Bathroom, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH2_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Office, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Victorian
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,657 sqft
- Parcel #: M:061 R:006 S:
- Zillow Home ID: 56614529
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.38-1.98M.
Market guideZillow predicts 02481 home values will rise 0.9% next year, compared to a 1% rise for Wellesley as a whole. Among 02481 homes, this home is valued 42.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 1.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02481, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 78.6% lower than in Wellesley, and 97.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02481 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Wellesley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02481 home values.
|8 Ox Bow Rd Wellesley, MA||$1.32M||4||3.5||2,706|
|14 Ox Bow Rd Wellesley, MA||$1.44M||3||2.5||2,586|
|135 Glen Rd Wellesley, MA||$2.27M||5||4.5||4,173|
|16 Ox Bow Rd Wellesley, MA||$1.87M||5||3.5||3,589|
|126 Glen Ave Newton, MA||$838K||4||1.5||2,118|
|126 Glen Rd Wellesley, MA||$1.08M||4||2.5||2,058|
|20 Ox Bow Rd Wellesley, MA||$1.38M||5||3.5||2,697|
|132 Glen Rd Wellesley, MA||$1.62M||4||3.5||3,283|
|11 Ox Bow Rd Wellesley, MA||$1.41M||4||3.5||2,729|
|122 Glen Rd Wellesley, MA||$1.69M||4||5||3,400|
|5 Dean Rd Wellesley, MA||$1.36M||4||4||2,611|
|1 Dean Rd Wellesley, MA||$1.9M||5||4.5||3,900|
|17 Ox Bow Rd Wellesley, MA||$1.95M||Studio||--||5,300|
|121 Glen Rd Wellesley, MA||$2.14M||5||5.5||4,586|
|24 Ox Bow Rd Wellesley, MA||$1.58M||4||3.5||3,290|
|8 Old Town Rd Wellesley, MA||$1.23M||5||4||2,362|
|14 Old Town Rd Wellesley, MA||$1.82M||4||5||3,210|
|21 Ox Bow Rd Wellesley, MA||$1.58M||5||4.5||3,042|
|2 Old Town Rd Wellesley, MA||$4.17M||6||6||7,669|
|20 Boulder Rd Wellesley, MA||$1.37M||5||3||3,083|
Nearby Schools in Wellesley
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!