This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Views: 3,390 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $55,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Amenities \ Street Lights
- Amenities \ Underground Utilities
- Basement \ Slab\None
- Construction \ Aluminum\Vinyl
- Cooling Source \ Electric
- Cooling Type \ Ceiling Fan
- Cooling Type \ Central
- DR - Separate
- Exterior Features \ Deck\Patio
- Exterior Features \ Out Building
- Fireplace Location \ In Great\Family Room
- Fireplace Type \ Factory Built
- Fireplace Type \ Gas Starter
- Furnished \ No
- Heating Source \ Gas
- Heating Type \ Central
- Heating Type \ Forced Air
- Interior Features \ Ceilings - Vaulted
- Interior Features \ Gas Logs
- Interior Features \ Pulldown Attic Stairs
- Interior Features \ Wall-to-wall Carpet
- Kitchen Equipment \ Dishwasher
- Kitchen Equipment \ Icemaker Line
- Kitchen Equipment \ Microwave - Built In
- Kitchen Equipment \ Range\Oven
- Kitchen Equipment \ Refrigerator
- Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Breakfast Area
- Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Pantry
- Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Solid Surface Counters
- Laundry Location \ Hall
- Laundry Type \ Closet
- Lot Description \ Greenbelt
- Lot Description \ Private Backyard
- Parking \ 2 Car
- Parking \ Parking Pad
- Pets Allowed \ Some Restrictions Apply (See Remarks)
- Property Type \ Rental Residential
- Rental Type \ Single Family Detached
- Style \ Traditional
- Water\Sewer \ Public Water
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,410 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 061111002
- Zillow Home ID: 14602869
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $115-158K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30269, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.4% greater than in Peachtree City, and 33.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30269 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Peachtree City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30269 home values.
|129 Long Leaf Peachtree City, GA||$132K||--||--||1,233|
|131 Long Leaf Peachtree City, GA||$126K||3||2||--|
|133 Long Leaf Peachtree City, GA||$123K||--||--||1,249|
|127 Long Leaf Peachtree City, GA||$136K||--||--||1,267|
|135 Long Leaf Peachtree City, GA||$122K||3||2||1,275|
|116 Long Leaf Peachtree City, GA||$162K||3||2||1,857|
|134 Long Leaf Peachtree City, GA||$132K||3||2||1,432|
|125 Long Leaf Peachtree City, GA||$136K||--||--||1,224|
|114 Long Leaf Peachtree City, GA||$137K||--||--||1,220|
|137 Long Leaf Peachtree City, GA||$123K||--||--||1,284|
|136 Long Leaf Peachtree City, GA||$131K||3||2||1,419|
|112 Long Leaf Peachtree City, GA||$138K||3||2.5||1,236|
|139 Long Leaf Peachtree City, GA||$111K||3||2||1,070|
|123 Long Leaf Peachtree City, GA||$141K||--||--||1,378|
|301 Park Leaf Peachtree City, GA||$168K||6||4.5||1,118|
|138 Long Leaf Peachtree City, GA||$125K||3||2.5||1,284|
|110 Long Leaf Peachtree City, GA||$134K||--||--||1,060|
|141 Long Leaf Peachtree City, GA||$118K||--||--||1,188|
|119 Long Leaf Peachtree City, GA||$150K||3||2.5||1,800|
|303 Park Leaf Peachtree City, GA||$136K||--||--||1,380|
Nearby Schools in Peachtree City
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.