- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
131 Morton St, Yuba City, CA 959913 beds, 2 baths, 1,605 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces
- RV Parking
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Stucco, Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Floor size: 1,605 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2142750406
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 131 Morton Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95991 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 28.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3% lower than in Yuba City, and 3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 95991 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Yuba City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95991 home values.
- 123 Morton St Yuba City, CA$312K326,534
- 131 Morton St Yuba City, CA$140K421,605
- 119 Morton St Yuba City, CA$147K----1,483
- 832 Jewell Ave Yuba City, CA$147K321,228
- 111 Morton St Yuba City, CA$159K311,748
- 826 Jewell Ave Yuba City, CA$107K21846
- 820 Jewell Ave Yuba City, CA$130K211,302
- 842 Jewell Ave Yuba City, CA$99K21728
- 105 Morton St Yuba City, CA$145K321,583
- Jewell Ave Yuba City, CA$130K----990
- 850 Jewell Ave Yuba City, CA$130K311,271
- 816 Jewell Ave Yuba City, CA$145K321,358
- 264 Park Ave Yuba City, CA$75K21872
- 270 Park Ave Yuba City, CA$168K211,816
- 256 Park Ave Yuba City, CA$136K321,380
- 99 Morton St Yuba City, CA$144K421,353
- 831 Jewell Ave Yuba City, CA$133K311,461
- 856 Jewell Ave Yuba City, CA$105K211,272
- 827 Jewell Ave Yuba City, CA$85K21944
- 808 Jewell Ave Yuba City, CA$101K21896
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.