131 N West Rd, Lombard, IL 601483 beds, 2 baths, 1,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Ranch-style quaint home with loads of personality. Obviously a loved domicile. Sits on a half-acre lot on 2 corners. Very accessible.
A very nice, friendly, comfortable, safe suburban neighborhood with large, mature trees.
- Lot: 0.48 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Apr 1999 for $192,500
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Detached, Off street, 3 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- View: Park
- Large, mature trees of several species - oaks, maples, lindens, walnuts. Many native shrubs.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 215
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 0606423001
- Zillow Home ID: 4469876
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 131 N West Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60148, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.2% higher than in Lombard, and 301.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60148 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lombard.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60148 home values.
- 365 W Windsor Ave Lombard, IL$237K422,000
- 123 N West Rd Lombard, IL$229K31917
- 361 W Windsor Ave Lombard, IL$220K----1,498
- 136 N West Rd Lombard, IL$213K----936
- 142 N West Rd Lombard, IL$223K----1,250
- 130 N West Rd Lombard, IL$222K----1,020
- 144 N West Rd Lombard, IL$244K----1,286
- 359 W Windsor Ave Lombard, IL$477K53.52,426
- 117 N West Rd Lombard, IL$313K331,649
- 146 N West Rd Lombard, IL$339K----1,999
- 370 W Windsor Ave Lombard, IL$218K----1,278
- 124 N West Rd Lombard, IL$235K422,044
- 366 W Windsor Ave Lombard, IL$198K----1,674
- 355 W Windsor Ave Lombard, IL$314K----2,314
- 415 W Windsor Ave Lombard, IL--------
- 414 W Woodland Ave Lombard, IL$231K321,039
- 120 N West Rd Lombard, IL$159K----1,592
- 356 W Windsor Ave Lombard, IL$272K----1,400
Nearby Schools in Lombard
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292