A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,499 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- Views: 3,312 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $1,150,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $337
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Mountain
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Double Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Architecture \ NW Contemporary, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Basement \ Daylight, Basement \ Fully Finished, Building Condition \ Very Good, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Bus line nearby \ Y, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Cement Planked, Exterior \ Wood, Exterior \ Wood Products, Family room location \ M, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ Bath Off Master, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Interior Features \ French Doors, Interior Features \ High Tech Cabling, Interior Features \ Jetted Tub, Interior Features \ Security System, Interior Features \ Skylights, Interior Features \ Vaulted Ceilings, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Corner Lot, Lot Details \ Curbs, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Sloped, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Terraces, Master bedroom location \ U, New Construction \ Completed, Parking Type \ Garage-Attached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Cable TV, Site Features \ Deck, Site Features \ Gas Available, Site Features \ High Speed Internet, Site Features \ Patio, Status \ P, Style \ 18, Utility room location \ U, View \ Canal, View \ City, View \ Mountain, Water Source \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 3,413 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2109120112
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $753K-1.31M.
Market guideZillow predicts Phinney Ridge home values will increase 7.3% next year, compared to a 7.6% increase for Seattle as a whole. Among Phinney Ridge homes, this home is valued 73.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 11.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Phinney Ridge, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 59.2% lower than in Seattle, and 61.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Phinney Ridge home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Phinney Ridge home values.
- 4813 Greenwood Ave N3 beds, 2 baths
2,090 sqft, 3,049 sqft lot, built in 1913
|111 NW 50th St Seattle, WA||$554K||2||1||1,080|
|115 NW 50th St Seattle, WA||$1.08M||4||3||4,210|
|107 NW 50th St Seattle, WA||$325K||2||1||790|
|112 NW 50th St Seattle, WA||$893K||3||2.5||2,600|
|114 NW 50th St Seattle, WA||$578K||2||2||1,220|
|106 NW 50th St Seattle, WA||$664K||4||1||1,400|
|105 NW 50th St Seattle, WA||$631K||4||1||1,600|
|119 NW 50th St Seattle, WA||$636K||3||1.75||1,260|
|118 NW 50th St Seattle, WA||$815K||5||3.5||4,007|
|4911 1st Ave NW Seattle, WA||$354K||1||1||600|
|110 NW 49th St Seattle, WA||$646K||1||1||1,190|
|4907 1st Ave NW Seattle, WA||$526K||2||1||890|
|114 NW 49th St Seattle, WA||$522K||2||1||1,050|
|102 NW 50th St Seattle, WA||$717K||3||1.5||1,780|
|125 NW 50th St Seattle, WA||$756K||4||2.1||2,800|
|122 NW 50th St Seattle, WA||$621K||4||2||1,210|
|4903 1st Ave NW Seattle, WA||$712K||3||1.75||1,920|
|120 NW 49th St Seattle, WA||$691K||5||1.5||2,210|
|111 NW 51st St Seattle, WA||$558K||2||1||1,010|
|115 NW 51st St Seattle, WA||$510K||2||1||880|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.