- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
131 Patterson Ave, San Antonio, TX 782093 beds, 2 baths, 2,683 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1904
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 3 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,683 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1993
- Parcel #: 040240030430
- Zillow Home ID: 26146441
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 131 Patterson Avenue
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 127 Patterson Ave San Antonio, TX$309K211,068
- 135 Patterson Ave San Antonio, TX$301K111,316
- 125 Patterson Ave San Antonio, TX$288K31.51,485
- 110 Encino Ave San Antonio, TX$1.41M43.54,042
- 141 Patterson Ave San Antonio, TX$369K321,721
- 121 Patterson Ave San Antonio, TX--321,442
- 120 Encino Ave Alamo Heights, TX$579K322,127
- Encino Ave San Antonio, TX$1.41M43.53,891
- 119 Patterson Ave San Antonio, TX$437K22.52,080
- 128 Mary D Ave APT 3 San Antonio, TX$179K11620
- 128 Mary D Ave APT 4 Alamo Heights, TX$485K221,400
- 105 Encino Ave San Antonio, TX$610K332,706
- 111 Encino Ave San Antonio, TX$437K432,425
- 124 Encino Ave San Antonio, TX$780K34.52,778
- 121 Encino Ave San Antonio, TX$1.12M34.53,258
- 140 Patterson Ave APT 403 San Antonio, TX$285K322,073
- 140 Patterson Ave San Antonio, TX$243K221,496
- 140 Patterson Ave APT 402 San Antonio, TX$227K221,595
- 140 Patterson Ave APT 103 San Antonio, TX$246K321,595
- 140 Patterson Ave # 306 San Antonio, TX$251K321,631
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!