- Lot: 784 sqft
- Built in 1977
- 12 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,189 all time views
- 36 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $245/mo
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $243,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $243
- MLS #: 81486379
- Parking: 400 sqft
- Additional Listing Info: Not Disclosed
- Family Room: No Family Room
- Listing Class: Residential
- Foundation: Concrete Perimeter and Slab
- Lot Size Area Maximum Units: Square Feet
- Lot Size Area Minimum Units: Square Feet
- Structure SqFt Source: Assessor
- Flooring: Tile
- Kitchen: Garbage Disposal
- Water: Public
- Roof: Shingle
- Kitchen: Dishwasher
- Association Fees Include: Reserves
- Association Fees Include: Roof
- Association Fees Include: Exterior Painting
- Listing Service: Full Service
- Flooring: Laminate
- Association Fees Include: Gardening
- Association Fees Include: Water
- Listing Type: Exclusive Agency
- Association Fees Include: Insurance - Common Area
- Association Fees Include: Maintenance - Common Area
- Utilities: Public Utilities
- Sewer Septic: Sewer - Public
- Laundry: Dryer
- Construction Type: Wood Frame
- Heating: Central Forced Air - Gas
- Kitchen: Countertop - Granite
- Kitchen: Oven - Electric
- Association Fees Include: Insurance
- Kitchen: Countertop - Ceramic
- Construction quality:
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1977
- Lot depth: 34
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 48158034
- Zillow Home ID: 19720876
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $287-397K.
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: North Valley
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.2% greater than in San Jose, and 59% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Valley home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Valley home values.
|133 Puerto Golfito Ct San Jose, CA||$337K||2||1.5||1,000|
|133 Puerto Golfito Ct San Jose, CA||$504K||2||1.5||1,000|
|137 Puerto Golfito Ct San Jose, CA||$437K||4||2.5||1,474|
|139 Puerto Golfito Ct San Jose, CA||$457K||4||3||1,474|
|230 El Rancho Verde Dr San Jose, CA||$351K||2||1.5||1,000|
|141 Puerto Golfito Ct San Jose, CA||$364K||2||1.5||1,100|
|232 El Rancho Verde Dr San Jose, CA||$384K||3||1.5||1,180|
|143 Puerto Golfito Ct San Jose, CA||$347K||2||1||1,000|
|136 Puerto Golfito Ct San Jose, CA||$358K||2||1.5||1,000|
|134 Puerto Golfito Ct San Jose, CA||$323K||2||1||881|
|138 Puerto Golfito Ct San Jose, CA||$439K||4||2.5||1,474|
|140 Puerto Golfito Ct San Jose, CA||$428K||4||2.5||1,474|
|234 El Rancho Verde Dr San Jose, CA||$347K||3||2||871|
|129 Poas Cir San Jose, CA||$348K||2||1.5||1,000|
|142 Puerto Golfito Ct San Jose, CA||$351K||2||1.5||1,000|
|127 Poas Cir San Jose, CA||$451K||4||2.5||1,474|
|144 Puerto Golfito Ct San Jose, CA||$379K||3||2||1,216|
|236 El Rancho Verde Dr San Jose, CA||$349K||2||1.5||1,000|
|2066 Ojo De Agua Ct San Jose, CA||$350K||2||1.5||1,000|
|128 Poas Cir San Jose, CA||$317K||2||1||881|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.