A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $186-265K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $17.3K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Hamden is $18,120.
Estimated value increase: $8.9K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Hamden is $10,828.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- All time views: 1,225
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $240,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $129
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Active Adult 55+ Community: No
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Oven/Range
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Asbestos Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Attic: Pulldown Stairs
- Basement: Full Basement
- Basement Finish Info: Unfinished
- Cooling System Type: None
- Deck Type Description: Ground Level
- Dining Room Description: Formal
- Driveway Type: Asphalt
- Thermo Pane Windows
- Exterior Siding: Vinyl Siding
- Family Rm/Den Description: Ceiling Fan
- Family Rm/Den Description: First Level
- Flooring: Carpeted
- Flooring: Tile
- Flooring: Wood
- Fuel Type: Oil
- Garage - Type Of: Detached
- Gated Community: No
- Heat Type: Radiator
- Hot Water Source: Electric
- Ceiling Fan
- Crown Molding
- French Door
- Kitchen Description: Eating Space Kitchen
- Laundry Room Location: Lower Level
- Lot Description: Level Topography
- Lot Description: Neighborhood
- Mechanical Equipment: Smoke Detector
- Public Rec Facilities
- Walk to Bus Lines
- New Construction: No
- Oil Tank Desc: Above Ground Tank
- Property Type: Residential
- Radon Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Sewage System: Public Sewer Connected
- Style: Colonial
- Water Source: Public Water Connected
- Year Built Desc: Town Records
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,866 sqft
- Parcel #: M:2228 B:104 L:00-0000
- Zillow Home ID: 57913552
Sell your home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06517 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 8.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.1% less than in Hamden, and 9.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 06517 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hamden.
|135 Treadwell St Hamden, CT||$221K||3||1.5||1,761|
|127 Treadwell St Hamden, CT||$235K||3||1.5||2,000|
|72 Lake St Hamden, CT||$225K||3||1.5||1,663|
|123 Treadwell St Hamden, CT||$230K||3||1.1||1,704|
|139 Treadwell St Hamden, CT||$230K||3||2||1,910|
|64 Lake St Hamden, CT||$231K||3||1.5||1,892|
|119 Treadwell St Hamden, CT||$222K||3||1.5||1,740|
|Treadwell St UNIT 408 Hamden, CT||$144K||2||1.5||1,135|
|60 Lake Ct UNIT 1 Hamden, CT||$122K||2||2||1,068|
|58 Lake St Hamden, CT||$243K||4||2||2,107|
|115 Treadwell St Hamden, CT||$231K||3||1.5||1,705|
|60 Lake Ct UNIT 4 Hamden, CT||$121K||2||1.5||1,056|
|60 Lake Ct UNIT 2 Hamden, CT||$121K||2||1.5||1,068|
|60 Lake Ct UNIT 5 Hamden, CT||$122K||2||1.5||1,068|
|60 Lake Ct UNIT 3 Hamden, CT||$122K||2||1.5||1,068|
|60 Lake Ct UNIT 6 Hamden, CT||$127K||2||1.5||1,068|
|149 Treadwell St Hamden, CT||$242K||4||2||1,894|
|54 Lake St Hamden, CT||$219K||3||1.5||1,564|
|71 Lake St Hamden, CT||$227K||3||2||1,589|
|111 Treadwell St Hamden, CT||$232K||3||1.5||1,714|
Nearby Schools in Hamden
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Hamden High (assigned)9-121.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.