A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,623 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- Views: 7,555 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $2,850,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $1,298
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 320 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Attic, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Amenities Misc. \ Bay Window, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Bathroom \ Shower over Tub - 1, Bathroom \ Stall Shower - 2+, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tub w/Jets, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat - 2+, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Communications \ Satellite Dish, Construction Type \ Low VOC Finishes, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Breakfast Nook, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Energy Features \ Caulked/Sealed, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Ceiling Insulation, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Insulated Water Heater, Energy Features \ Insulation - Floor, Energy Features \ Low Flow Shower, Energy Features \ Low Flow Toilet, Energy Features \ Skylight(s), Energy Features \ Tankless Water Heater, Energy Features \ Thermostat Controller, Energy Features \ Walls Insulated, Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ None, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Heating - 2+ Zones, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Freezer, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Self Cleaning, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Pantry, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Description \ Grade - Sloped Up, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Security Features \ Fire System - Sprinkler, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Seller, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,196 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: 12419104
- Zillow Home ID: 19497354
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $2.1-3.38M.
Market guideZillow predicts Old Palo Alto home values will increase 8.1% next year, compared to a 7.1% rise for Palo Alto as a whole. Among Old Palo Alto homes, this home is valued 23.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 7.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Old Palo Alto, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50% less than in Palo Alto, and 96.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Old Palo Alto home values rise more quickly than other regions in Palo Alto.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Old Palo Alto home values.
|121 Washington Ave Palo Alto, CA||$2.28M||5||3||2,204|
|2180 High St Palo Alto, CA||$2.06M||4||2||1,706|
|111 Washington Ave Palo Alto, CA||$1.63M||2||2||1,113|
|2160 High St Palo Alto, CA||$2.75M||4||2.5||2,290|
|2150 High St Palo Alto, CA||$1.66M||2||1||1,158|
|2171 High St Palo Alto, CA||$2.32M||3||3||1,865|
|155 Washington Ave Palo Alto, CA||$1.6M||2||1.5||992|
|2159 High St Palo Alto, CA||$2.89M||4||3||2,481|
|120 Washington Ave Palo Alto, CA||$1.41M||2||1||840|
|2145 Alma St Palo Alto, CA||$1.44M||2||1||757|
|130 Washington Ave Palo Alto, CA||$1.67M||3||1||1,370|
|2140 High St Palo Alto, CA||$1.66M||3||2||1,232|
|110 Washington Ave Palo Alto, CA||$1.45M||2||1||889|
|2149 High St Palo Alto, CA||$2.59M||4||3.5||2,193|
|2210 High St Palo Alto, CA||$2.3M||4||2.5||2,207|
|2225 Alma St Palo Alto, CA||$1.71M||4||3||1,493|
|171 Washington Ave Palo Alto, CA||$2.35M||3||2.5||2,112|
|2139 High St Palo Alto, CA||$2.58M||4||3||2,263|
|2135 Alma St Palo Alto, CA||$1.77M||4||2||1,452|
|2211 High St Palo Alto, CA||$2.07M||4||3||2,000|
Nearby Schools in Palo Alto
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.