131 Willis St, New Bedford, MA 027409 beds, 3 baths, 4,209 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1906
- 98 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Sep 2011 for $129,000
- Price/sqft: $31
- MLS #: 71685933
- APOD_AVAILABLE \ No,APP_DSCRP_1 \ None,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Aluminum,FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete,HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Central Heat,HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Oil,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Cable TV Available,IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Ceiling Fans,IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Wood Flooring,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive,MF_TYPE \ 3 Family,PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family,RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Dining Room,RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Kitchen,RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Living Room,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,YEAR_ROUND \ Yes,
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 20
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 4,209 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0064 L:0036
- Zillow Home ID: 55998617
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 131 Willis Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02740, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.5% higher than in New Bedford, and 53.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02740 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New Bedford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02740 home values.
- 133 Willis St New Bedford, MA$149K421,858
- 129 Willis St New Bedford, MA$148K422,191
- 135 Willis St New Bedford, MA$131K41.51,555
- 98 Parker St New Bedford, MA$164K31.51,500
- 3 Norton Ct New Bedford, MA$152K221,164
- 132 Willis St New Bedford, MA$162K422,566
- 94 Parker St New Bedford, MA$171K421,664
- 134 Willis St New Bedford, MA$190K31.51,675
- 44 Shawmut Ave New Bedford, MA$141K211,030
- 1 Norton Ct New Bedford, MA$131K311,096
- 48 Shawmut Ave New Bedford, MA$171K321,252
- 130 Willis St New Bedford, MA$165K422,150
- 136 Willis St New Bedford, MA$190K42.51,747
- 100 Parker St New Bedford, MA$170K622,512
- 40 Shawmut Ave New Bedford, MA$157K421,372
- 52 Shawmut Ave New Bedford, MA$206K42.51,874
- 165 Campbell St New Bedford, MA$240K633,309
- 90 Parker St New Bedford, MA$201K622,268
- 126 Willis St New Bedford, MA$163K321,621
- 138 Willis St New Bedford, MA$141K412,100
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292