1310 Andre St, Baltimore, MD 212305 beds, 4 baths, 2,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
FLOATING STAIRS LEAD UP TO TWO FLOORS OF WELL APPORTIONED BEDROOMS AND BATHS. LARGE ROOF DECK FEATURES JAW DROPPING 360 PANORAMIC VIEWS OF THE HARBOR AND SURROUNDING AREA. FREE WATER TAXI TO CANTON/FELLS POINT. ADJACENT TO SILO POINT WITH SUPER EASY ACCESS TO 95, THE INNER HARBOR, AND ALL THAT LOCUST POINT HAS TO OFFER!
SOLID CONSTRUCTION (NO CORNERS WERE CUT! NO EXPENSE WAS SPARED!). MODERN KITCHEN DESIGN, WOOD FLOORS THROUGHOUT, AMPLE CLOSET SPACE, TANKLESS WATER HEATER, CEILING MOUNTED RAIN SHOWERS, JACUZZI TUB, NEST INTELLIGENT CLIMATE CONTROL, AND PARKING SPACE.
$405,000 AS IS
$409,000 AS IS
CONTACT OWNER: (646) 338-8336
SERIOUS, PRE-APPROVED BUYERS (OR THEIR AGENTS) ONLY. NO WINDOW SHOPPERS OR TIME WASTERS PLEASE!
- Lot: 862 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1875
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $120,000
- Price/sqft: $48
- Finished basement
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Off street
- View: City, Water
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,500 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Lot depth: 75
- Lot width: 11
- Parcel #: 2005 030
- Zillow Home ID: 36541661
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1310 Andre Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Locust Point market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 33.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.6% lower than in Baltimore, and 119.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Locust Point home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Locust Point home values.
- 1308 Andre St Baltimore, MD$324K24682
- 1312 Andre St Baltimore, MD$373K32.51,800
- 1306 Andre St Baltimore, MD$326K--1682
- 1314 Andre St Baltimore, MD$364K--2.51,772
- 1304 Andre St Baltimore, MD$318K--1748
- 1316 Andre St Baltimore, MD$312K--1814
- 1302 Andre St Baltimore, MD$294K22814
- 1318 Andre St Baltimore, MD$195K--1814
- 1320 Andre St Baltimore, MD$309K--1814
- 1300 Andre St Baltimore, MD$396K32.52,110
- 1633 Beason St Baltimore, MD$338K22.51,540
- 1322 Andre St Baltimore, MD$297K--11,078
- 1324 Andre St Baltimore, MD$320K--1748
- 1631 Beason St Baltimore, MD$211K--11,002
- 1326 Andre St Baltimore, MD$261K22.51,089
- 1629 Beason St Baltimore, MD$199K--1957
- 1301 Richardson St Baltimore, MD$278K21.51,008
- 1328 Andre St Baltimore, MD$341K--1704
- 1303 Richardson St Baltimore, MD$271K--1756
- 1627 Beason St Baltimore, MD$208K--1957
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!