1310 Fillmore StAPT 801, San Francisco, CA 94115
Sold on 7/10/12: $635,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:1,353 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:2007
- Last Sold:Jul 2012 for $635,000
- Heating Type:Baseboard
- ParkingOff street
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Cable Ready
- Controlled Access
- Disability Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Gated Entry
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Additional Featureshuge common area with gas bbq, large lobby with concierge, very secure.
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Trash compactor, Washer
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Days on Zillow612
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #0732 085
- Room Count6
- # Stories13.0
- Structure TypeContemporary
- Unit Floor #8
- Zillow Home ID82785402
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$865,582||$762K – $961K||+$29,256||$639||03/11/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$4,169/mo||$2.6K – $5.6K/mo||-$15||$3.08||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Western Addition home values will rise 3.2% next year, compared to a 3.6% rise for San Francisco as a whole. Among Western Addition homes, this home is valued 24.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 30.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Western Addition market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 10.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 32.6% lower than in San Francisco, and 86.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Western Addition home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Western Addition home values.
Neighborhood for 1310 Fillmore Street APT 801
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005