- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1310 Louisville Rd, Harlem, GA 308143 beds, 1 bath, 1,188 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 5.1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Last sold: Jun 2011 for $80,000
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 4
- Floor size: 1,188 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1967
- Parcel #: 042 107
- Zillow Home ID: 103560711
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1310 Louisville Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30814, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.3% lower than in Harlem, and 17% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 30814 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Harlem.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30814 home values.
- 6205 Harlem Grovetown Rd Harlem, GA$101K31.51,260
- 1304 Louisville Rd Harlem, GA$87K31.51,200
- 6210 Harlem Grovetown Rd Harlem, GA$92K31.51,440
- 1351 Old Louisville Rd Grovetown, GA$110K321,950
- 6199 Harlem Grovetown Rd Harlem, GA$111K321,944
- 6206 Harlem Grovetown Rd Harlem, GA$80K31.5912
- 6195 Harlem Grovetown Rd Harlem, GA$88K311,560
- 6198 Harlem Grovetown Rd Harlem, GA$127K312,194
- 910 Manatee Cir Harlem, GA$93K321,620
- 6196 Harlem Grovetown Rd Harlem, GA$143K321,928
- 6189 Harlem Grovetown Rd Harlem, GA$90K311,384
- 1300 Old Louisville Rd Grovetown, GA$105K321,876
- 6245 Harlem Grovetown Rd Harlem, GA$156K32.53,854
- 6190 Harlem Grovetown Rd Harlem, GA$89K321,524
- 1301 Louisville Rd Harlem, GA$163K311,769
- 1272 Louisville Rd Harlem, GA$162K321,800
- 1288 Louisville Rd Harlem, GA$218K322,065
- 1287 Louisville Rd Harlem, GA$114K422,160
- 6239 Harlem Grovetown Rd Harlem, GA$175K321,980
- 919 Griffen Ct Harlem, GA$86K31.51,117
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!