1310 N Astor St, Chicago, IL 606104 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,647 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1,900 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1888
- 303 days on Zillow
- Last sold: May 2006 for $2,750,000
- Price/sqft: $767
- MLS #: 08456196
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,647 sqft
- Parcel #: 17031060180000
- Zillow Home ID: 3844138
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1310 N Astor Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Gold Coast, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 57.3% greater than in Chicago, and 1197.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Gold Coast home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Chicago.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Gold Coast home values.
- 1308 N Astor St Chicago, IL$2.08M44.54,760
- 1312 N Astor St Chicago, IL$1.92M--43,474
- 1300 N Astor St # 28C Chicago, IL$172K------
- 1300 N Astor St UNIT 18C Chicago, IL$259K------
- 1300 N Astor St UNIT 16B Chicago, IL$232K11800
- 1300 N Astor St APT 20C Chicago, IL$244K11900
- 1300 N Astor St # 15AS Chicago, IL$481K------
- 1300 N Astor St UNIT 6C Chicago, IL$250K22--
- 1300 N Astor St APT 12C Chicago, IL$262K------
- 1300 N Astor St UNIT 18A Chicago, IL$553K221,600
- 1300 N Astor St APT 10B Chicago, IL$164K------
- 1300 N Astor St UNIT 17B Chicago, IL$262K------
- 1300 N Astor St # 22AS Chicago, IL$505K------
- 1300 N Astor St UNIT 10C Chicago, IL$284K------
- 1300 N Astor St UNIT 18B Chicago, IL$272K------
- 1300 N Astor St APT 19A Chicago, IL$517K------
- 1300 N Astor St UNIT 10D Chicago, IL$218K11800
- 1300 N Astor St APT 16A Chicago, IL$501K221,650
- 1300 N Astor St UNIT 19B Chicago, IL$275K------
- 1300 N Astor St # 25AS Chicago, IL$485K221,650
Nearby Schools in Chicago
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.