1310 Port Echo Ln, Bowie, MD 207163 baths, 2,115 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Last sold: May 2014 for $270,000
- Price/sqft: $128
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 500 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,115 sqft
- Parcel #: 070801175
- Zillow Home ID: 37416069
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1310 Port Echo Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 20716, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 76.2% greater than in Bowie, and 227.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 20716 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bowie.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 20716 home values.
- 1308 Port Echo Ln Bowie, MD$283K--32,052
- 1400 Port Echo Ln Bowie, MD$273K--21,856
- 1403 Peachwood Ln Bowie, MD$312K532,000
- 1402 Port Echo Ln Bowie, MD$298K--2.52,115
- 1401 Peachwood Ln Bowie, MD$311K--2.52,115
- 1306 Port Echo Ln Bowie, MD$278K--31,269
- 1405 Peachwood Ln Bowie, MD$313K42.52,115
- 1311 Peachwood Ln Bowie, MD$275K421,575
- 1322 Palmyra Ln Bowie, MD$324K--2.52,735
- 1323 Palmyra Ln Bowie, MD$237K--31,269
- 1407 Peachwood Ln Bowie, MD$262K431,269
- 1304 Port Echo Ln Bowie, MD$268K--2.52,115
- 1305 Port Echo Ln Bowie, MD$281K--21,849
- 1309 Peachwood Ln Bowie, MD$265K431,269
- 1319 Palmyra Ln Bowie, MD$204K321,583
- 16305 Pointer Ridge Dr Bowie, MD$270K--2.52,052
- 16303 Pointer Ridge Dr Bowie, MD$228K--21,583
- 1302 Port Echo Ln Bowie, MD$161K531,269
- 1307 Peachwood Ln Bowie, MD$243K--21,575
- 1321 Palmyra Ln Bowie, MD$303K432,115
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292