1310 S Pima UNIT 21, Mesa, AZ 852102 beds, 1.5 baths, 945 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 100 sqft
- Built in 1964
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $51,500
- Price/sqft: $54
- Parking: 1 space
- Add'l Property Use \ None, Approx SqFt Range \ 000 - 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 200, Apx Lot Size Range \ 1 - 7, Apx Lot Size Range \ 500, Architecture \ Ranch, Assoc Rules/Info \ Pets OK (See Rmrks), Assoc Rules/Info \ Rental OK (See Rmks), Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Paid (Freq) \ Monthly, Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ Y, Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N, Association Fee Incl \ Blanket Ins Policy, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Association Fee Incl \ Exterior Mnt of Unit, Association Fee Incl \ Garbage Collection, Association Fee Incl \ Roof Repair, Association Fee Incl \ Sewer, Association Fee Incl \ Water, Basement Description \ None, Building Style \ 2-3-4 Plex, Buyer Broker $/% \ %, Buyer/Broker \ Y, City/Town Code \ Mesa, Community Features \ Community Pool, Community Features \ Community Spa, Community Features \ Near Bus Stop, Compass \ S, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Block, Contingent \ UCB (Under Contract-Backups), Cooling \ Refrigeration, Country \ USA, County Code \ Maricopa, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dwelling Type \ Townhouse, Elem School Dist # \ 004 - Mesa Unified District, Energy/Green Feature \ Ceiling Fan(s), Features \ No Interior Steps, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Linoleum, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School Dist # \ 004 - Mesa Unified District, Horses \ N, Jr. High School \ Rhodes, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Landscaping \ None, Laundry \ Dryer Included, Laundry \ Washer Included, Master Bathroom \ None, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Sewer \ Sewer in & Cnctd, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Special Listing Cond \ Previously Aprved SS, St Suffix \ Street, State/Province \ AZ, Status \ Active, Subagents \ N, Tax Municipality \ Maricopa - COUNTY, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Type \ ER, Unit Style \ All on One Level, Unit Style \ Ground Level, Unit Style \ Two Common Walls, Utilities \ SRP, Variable Commission \ N, Water \ City Water, Zip Code \ 85210
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 945 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 13948260
- Zillow Home ID: 7632738
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1310 S Pima UNIT 21
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mesa market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 49% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.3% lower than in Phoenix Metro, and 164.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Mesa home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mesa home values.
- 1310 S Pima UNIT 32 Mesa, AZ$52K21.5945
- 1310 S Pima UNIT 22 Mesa, AZ$67K21.5945
- 1310 S Pima UNIT 31 Mesa, AZ$49K21.5945
- 1310 S Pima UNIT 20 Mesa, AZ$62K23.5916
- 1310 S Pima # 33 Mesa, AZ$54K21.5945
- 1310 S Pima UNIT 13 Mesa, AZ$65K22945
- 1310 S Pima UNIT 23 Mesa, AZ$50K--1945
- 1310 S Pima UNIT 19 Mesa, AZ$55K22945
- 1310 S Pima UNIT 12 Mesa, AZ$50K--1945
- 1310 S Pima UNIT 40 Mesa, AZ$50K--1945
- 1310 S Pima UNIT 34 Mesa, AZ$58K--1945
- 1310 S Pima UNIT 30 Mesa, AZ$50K21945
- 1310 S Pima UNIT 4 Mesa, AZ$63K21.5945
- 1310 S Pima UNIT 14 Mesa, AZ$62K--1945
- 1310 S Pima UNIT 39 Mesa, AZ$51K22945
- 1310 S Pima # 24 Mesa, AZ$49K--1945
- 1310 S Pima UNIT 5 Mesa, AZ$69K22945
- 1310 S Pima UNIT 11 Mesa, AZ--22945
- 1310 S Pima UNIT 3 Mesa, AZ$55K21.5945
- 1310 S Pima UNIT 29 Mesa, AZ$49K--1945
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!