This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 34.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Views: 3,662 all time views
- HOA Fee: $550
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2005 for $495,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- View: Mountain
- System Locale \ CARETS, Possession \ CloseOfEscrow, Common Walls \ Detached\No Common Walls, Parking Features \ Driveway, Appliances \ Gas Dryer Hookup, Square Footage Source \ Builder, Eating Areas \ Dining Area, Heating Type \ Central Furnace, Legal Disclosures \ CommissionToBuyerAgent (N), Legal Disclosures \ Take Property As Is (N), Pool Descriptions \ Community Pool, Building Structure Style \ Unknown (N), Lot Location \ None (N), Lot Size Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N), Listing Status \ Pending, Cooking Appliances \ Built-In Gas, Parking Type \ Garage - Single Door (N), Year Built Source \ Builder, Association Amenities \ Hiking Trails, Association Amenities \ Guest Parking, CARETS Listing Status \ Pending, ListingAgreement \ Exclusive Right To Sell\Lease, Association Amenities \ Assoc Maintains Landscape, Rooms \ Master Bedroom, SpecialConditions \ Standard Sale
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,369 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1984
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 4434054006
- Zillow Home ID: 51582868
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $415-485K.
Market guideZillow predicts 90290 home values will rise 5.3% next year, compared to a 6.7% increase for Los Angeles as a whole. Among 90290 homes, this home is valued 16.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 4.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 90290, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 161.7% greater than in Los Angeles, and 49.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 90290 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90290 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (207)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 134 Pueblo Ln|
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org