A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $370-400K.
Improve This Home's Value
The return values below are estimates based on the region, home facts, and past sales data. Your situation may vary based on current finish level of the room, changing style trends, depreciation, and how much of the project budget is invested in structural changes vs. functional/cosmetic improvements.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 34.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- All time views: 3,740
- HOA Fee: $550/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2015 for $430,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $314
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- View: Mountain
- System Locale: CARETS
- Possession: CloseOfEscrow
- Common Walls: No Common Walls
- Appliances: Gas Dryer Hookup
- Square Footage Source: Builder
- Eating Areas: Dining Area
- Heating Type: Central Furnace
- Legal Disclosures: CommissionToBuyerAgent (N)
- Legal Disclosures: Take Property As Is (N)
- Pool Descriptions: Community Pool
- Building Structure Style: Unknown (N)
- Lot Location: None (N)
- Lot Size Source: Vendor Enhanced (N)
- Listing Status: Pending
- Cooking Appliances: Built-In Gas
- Parking Type: Garage - Single Door (N)
- Year Built Source: Builder
- Association Amenities: Hiking Trails
- Association Amenities: Guest Parking
- CARETS Listing Status: Pending
- ListingAgreement: Lease
- Association Amenities: Assoc Maintains Landscape
- Rooms: Master Bedroom
- SpecialConditions: Standard Sale
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,369 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1984
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 4434054006
- Zillow Home ID: 51582868
Popularity on Zillow
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.