- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
13101 Foch Blvd, Jamaica, NY 114201 bed, 1 bath, 1,088 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Built in 1940
- Last sold: Mar 2010 for $402,800
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Living room
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,088 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1940
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 116870043
- Zillow Home ID: 32174552
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 13101 Foch Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Ozone Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 575% higher than in New York, and 64.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Ozone Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Ozone Park home values.
- 13103 Foch Blvd Jamaica, NY$325K----1,017
- 13105 Foch Blvd Jamaica, NY$371K----1,017
- 11649 131st St Jamaica, NY$337K----912
- 11647 131st St Jamaica, NY$354K----832
- Lincoln St Jamaica, NY$561K----2,120
- 131st St Jamaica, NY$392K----1,488
- 131st St Jamaica, NY$468K----1,552
- Foch Blvd Jamaica, NY$233K----1,088
- 116th Ave Jamaica, NY$406K----1,512
- 131st St Jamaica, NY$402K----1,560
- 11645 131st St Jamaica, NY$372K321,064
- 11656 Lincoln St Jamaica, NY$1.08M----3,744
- 11652 Lincoln St Jamaica, NY$324K----784
- 13019 Foch Blvd Jamaica, NY$600K----2,016
- 11650 Lincoln St Jamaica, NY$314K----784
- 11643 131st St Jamaica, NY$345K----784
- 11641 131st St S Ozone Park, NY$319K22--
- 11641 131st St South Ozone Park, NY$285K------
- 11641 131st St Jamaica, NY$343K22784
- 11648 Lincoln St Jamaica, NY$299K----784
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292