13103 Arbor Day Ct, Charlotte, NC 282693 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
This end unit has lots of extra natural lighting up- and downstairs. This home feature lots of upgrades including crown molding through-out, cabinet & fixture upgrades, TV niche, and gas fireplace. All major appliances are included. Each unit has a central air, detached 2 car garage, a fenced patio and backyard, and faces green space areas. The all-brick, Georgetown style townhomes are conveniently located to University Research Park, UNCC, Interstates (I-85, I-77, & I-485 exchanges), future Eastfield Station of the North Corridor Light Rail, both Northlake & Concord Mills malls, and convenient to Downtown Charlotte. Eastfield Village is family friendly pedestrian community that is adjacent to a full service shopping center with upscale grocery, restaurants, Primrose daycare & preschool, nature trails, and much more. These townhomes are perfect for young and/or transferring families or mature students with roommates. The townhome is available 3/01/2013 for 1-year, renewable leases at $1,285/mo. plus utilities with one month security deposit (no broker fees). Short-term leases are available. Application, $35 application fee, and credit check required. Application fee will be applied to the first month's rent if accepted.
Visit habollc.com/EV.html for more details and application.Â
Family & pedestrian friendly neighborhood in a desireable area of town. Walk to grocery and other shops. Minutes from downtown Charlotte.
- Lot: 2,178 sqft
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Apr 2007 for $167,500
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Air Conditioning, Balcony/Patio, Cable/Satellite TV, Ceiling Fan, Garbage Disposal, Dishwasher, Electric Range, Fireplace, Garage, Gas Range, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer In Unit, Walk-in Closets, Storage
- Garbage disposal
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 02929328
- Zillow Home ID: 65055519
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 13103 Arbor Day Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Highland Creek, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.6% lower than in Charlotte, and 276.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Highland Creek home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Highland Creek home values.
- 13107 Arbor Day Ct Charlotte, NC$136K22.51,100
- 13107 Arbor Day Ct # 129 Charlotte, NC$125K231,100
- 13111 Arbor Day Ct Charlotte, NC$140K22.51,258
- 13115 Arbor Day Ct Charlotte, NC$126K22.51,122
- 13119 Arbor Day Ct Charlotte, NC$129K22.51,122
- 13123 Arbor Day Ct Charlotte, NC$130K22.51,196
- 13127 Arbor Day Ct Charlotte, NC$127K22.51,200
- 8943 Socata Way Charlotte, NC$153K22.51,386
- 8939 Socata Way Charlotte, NC$128K22.51,258
- 8935 Socata Way Charlotte, NC$125K22.51,258
- Socata Way Charlotte, NC$146K------
- 8931 Socata Way Charlotte, NC$132K2--1,258
- 13131 Arbor Day Ct Charlotte, NC$154K22.51,386
- 9001 Socata Way Charlotte, NC$189K42.52,198
- Socata Way Charlotte, NC$187K------
- 8925 Socata Way Charlotte, NC$129K22.51,192
- 8921 Socata Way Charlotte, NC$130K22.51,258
- Socata Way Charlotte, NC$143K------
- 9005 Socata Way Charlotte, NC$180K321,918
- 9004 Socata Way Charlotte, NC$188K321,874
Nearby Schools in Charlotte
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!