1311 Glendale Ave, Berkeley, CA 947083 beds, 2 baths, 1,357 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,811 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $560,000
- Price/sqft: $413
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,357 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Parcel #: 060 247900100
- Zillow Home ID: 24843903
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1311 Glendale Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94708 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 4.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 77.8% less than in Berkeley, and 91% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94708 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Berkeley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94708 home values.
- 1309 Glendale Ave Berkeley, CA$813K211,005
- 1355 Glendale Ave Berkeley, CA$1.29M232,432
- 1357 Glendale Ave Berkeley, CA$590K32600
- 1351 Glendale Ave Berkeley, CA$608K221,155
- 1300 Campus Dr Berkeley, CA$1.26M422,230
- 1359 Glendale Ave Berkeley, CA$852K221,325
- 1298 Campus Dr Berkeley, CA$908K221,431
- 1308 Glendale Ave Berkeley, CA$874K321,504
- 1304 Campus Dr Berkeley, CA$999K221,752
- 1288 Campus Dr Berkeley, CA$775K12938
- 1310 Campus Dr Berkeley, CA$1.01M221,762
- 1400 Glendale Ave Berkeley, CA$833K43.52,654
- 1301 La Loma Ave Berkeley, CA$677K21900
- 1400 Glendale Ave Berkeley, CA$1.46M43.52,654
- 1278 Campus Dr Berkeley, CA$1.44M431,940
- 1304 La Loma Ave Berkeley, CA$1.01M221,704
- 1307 La Loma Ave Berkeley, CA$888K321,627
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292