- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1311 Jackson Ave APT 9C, Long Island City, NY 111011 bed, 1 bath, 867 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 2006
- 546 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Heat pump
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $544,763
- Price/sqft: $628
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Sprinkler System
- 380sf terrace
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 13.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 867 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 000571039
- Zillow Home ID: 79730327
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1311 Jackson Avenue APT 9C
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hunters Point, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 75% lower than in New York, and 98.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Hunters Point home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hunters Point home values.
- 1317 Jackson Ave Long Island City, NY$1.3M----2,640
- 1311 Jackson Ave APT 8E Long Island City, NY$550K121,050
- 1311 Jackson Ave APT 3E Long Island City, NY$538K221,151
- 1311 Jackson Ave APT 12A Long Island City, NY$922K221,154
- 1319 Jackson Ave Long Island City, NY$1.28M----2,850
- 1140 47th Ave Long Island City, NY$905K21800
- 1321 Jackson Ave Long Island City, NY$1.32M----2,496
- 1315 Jackson Ave # 3A Long Island City, NY$833K----1,154
- 1315 Jackson Ave # 2A Long Island City, NY$832K----1,154
- 1315 Jackson Ave Long Island City, NY------68,430
- 1315 Jackson Ave Long Island City, NY$839K----1,161
- 1315 Jackson Ave Long Island City, NY$1.12M----1,154
- 1315 Jackson Ave # 2C Long Island City, NY$672K----786
- 1315 Jackson Ave Long Island City, NY$689K----833
- 1315 Jackson Ave #2D Long Island City, NY$832K----1,161
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.