1311 Lombard St APT 501, Philadelphia, PA 191472 beds, 1.5 baths
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
2 Bedroom, 1.5 Baths; Central heating and air w/ 2 thermostats
Private roof deck; private balcony
All utilities (electric, gas, water, heat, AC, sewage, trash, recycling) included in rent
Hardwood floors throughout, big windows, lots of sunlight, and ample closet space
Large, open living room/dining room floor plan
1st floor balcony overlooks Lombard St. with views of Broad St.
1st floor bedroom adjacent to half bath has double closet and cable hookup
1st floor kitchen with dishwasher and kitchen island
2nd floor contains 2nd bedroom, full wall of closets, & full bath
Private roof deck access above 2nd floor bedroom
Cat friendly building
Double locked foyer with tenant-controlled intercom entry for guests and deliveries
Additional storage unit in basement for each apt.
Laundry facilities in basement
Walking distance to public transportation, grocery stores, restaurants, area schools, theaters, and major Philadelphia attractions
Rent is $2195/month (utilities included)
Excellent, reliable landlord that we've been with for 8 years.
Beautiful, safe, center city neighborhood within walking distance of anything you could need (i.e. public transportation, grocery stores, theatres, schools, parks, bars and restaurants, etc.).
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: On street
- Cable Ready
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Zillow Home ID: 2111006256
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1311 Lombard Street APT 501
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Center City East, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.3% greater than in Philadelphia, and 14.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Center City East home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Center City East home values.
- 1313 Lombard St Philadelphia, PA$756K----2,457
- 1311 Lombard St APT 403 Philadelphia, PA$303KStudio1525
- 1311 Lombard St APT 501 Philadelphia, PA$311K21.51,200
- 1314 Addison St Philadelphia, PA$284K21720
- 1315 Lombard St Philadelphia, PA$483K----1,692
- 1316 Addison St Philadelphia, PA$269K21675
- 428 N 13th St Philadelphia, PA$524K121,890
- 1317 Lombard St Philadelphia, PA$536K321,707
- 1318 Addison St Philadelphia, PA$280K21875
- 1319 Lombard St Philadelphia, PA$546K----1,649
- 1320 Addison St Philadelphia, PA$280K21720
- 1321 Lombard St Philadelphia, PA$527K----1,584
- 1323 Lombard St Philadelphia, PA$511K----1,792
- 1306 Waverly St Philadelphia, PA$485K21.51,728
- 606 S 13th St # 612 Philadelphia, PA------9,600
- 1325 Lombard St Philadelphia, PA$877K----2,089
- 1304 Waverly St Philadelphia, PA$299K----1,314
- 412 S 13th St Philadelphia, PA--Studio1700
- 1321 Rodman St APT 1A Philadelphia, PA$384K21952
Nearby Schools in Philadelphia
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292