1311 Weiser Ave, Akron, OH 443142 beds, 1 bath, 660 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,399 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $13,500
- Price/sqft: $20
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 320 sqft
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 660 sqft
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 6732106
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 35435643
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1311 Weiser Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Kenmore market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 48.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12.6% greater than in Akron, and 152.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Kenmore home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Kenmore home values.
- 1309 Weiser Ave Akron, OH$56K311,277
- 1315 Weiser Ave Akron, OH$50K21986
- 1319 Weiser Ave Akron, OH$65K211,050
- 1312 Tampa Ave Akron, OH$42K21526
- 1316 Tampa Ave Akron, OH$70K321,483
- 1308 Tampa Ave Akron, OH$36K21504
- 1301 Weiser Ave Akron, OH$85K311,152
- 1320 Tampa Ave Akron, OH$30K21752
- 1304 Tampa Ave Akron, OH$36K11925
- 1323 Weiser Ave Akron, OH$63K31984
- 1312 Weiser Ave Akron, OH$63K311,456
- Weiser Ave Akron, OH--------
- 1316 Weiser Ave Akron, OH$38K311,058
- 1304 Weiser Ave Akron, OH$57K31.51,044
- 1324 Tampa Ave Akron, OH$63K311,277
- 1300 Tampa Ave Akron, OH$56K211,239
- 1297 Weiser Ave Akron, OH$68K31960
- 1327 Weiser Ave Akron, OH$49K11862
- 1300 Weiser Ave Akron, OH$46K21624
- 1324 Weiser Ave Akron, OH$33K31936
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.