13114 220th St, Laurelton, NY 114133 beds, 2 baths, 1,454 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- 348 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $5,000
- Price/sqft: $3
- MLS #: 2608289
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,454 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1925
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 129260221
- Zillow Home ID: 32200219
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 13114 220th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Laurelton, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 400% higher than in New York, and 74% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Laurelton home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Laurelton home values.
- 13112 220th St Laurelton, NY$365K----875
- 13118 220th St Laurelton, NY$404K----1,148
- 13106 220th St Laurelton, NY$379K----450
- 21845 132nd Ave Jamaica, NY$441K----1,725
- 21922 131st Ave Jamaica, NY$389K----900
- 13114 220th St Springfield Gardens, NY$298K41.5--
- 13113 220th St Laurelton, NY$308K22--
- 13113 220th St Laurelton, NY$404K431,178
- 13113 220th St # 2 Laurelton, NY$324K------
- 13113 220th St Laurelton, NY$400K42--
- 13104 220th St Laurelton, NY$579K----2,112
- 221st St Laurelton, NY$432K----792
- 21841 132nd Ave Jamaica, NY$437K212,112
- 13113 220th St Laurelton, NY$381K53--
- 21920 131st Ave Jamaica, NY$468K----2,288
- 13202 220th St Laurelton, NY$386K----1,232
- 21837 132nd Ave Jamaica, NY$388K----1,394
- 21916 131st Ave Jamaica, NY$319K----1,103
- 13117 220th St Laurelton, NY$385K----1,340
- 13208 220th St Laurelton, NY$399K----1,034
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292