1312 20th St, Columbus, GA 319012 beds, 1 bath, 1,485 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,970 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1923
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $15,000
- Price/sqft: $10
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Foundation type: Concrete Block
- Roof type: Metal
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: French
- Floor size: 1,485 sqft
- Parcel #: 028 030 009
- Zillow Home ID: 76544985
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1312 20th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Columbus market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 6.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33.3% less than in Columbus Metro, and 88.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Columbus home values rise more quickly than other regions in Columbus Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Columbus home values.
- 1316 20th St Columbus, GA$126K42.51,972
- 1316 20th St APT B Columbus, GA$45K211,000
- 1319 20th St Columbus, GA$126K42.51,972
- 1319-B 20th St Columbus, GA$82K211,000
- 1322 20th St Columbus, GA--Studio----
- 1308 20th St APT 2A Columbus, GA$78K11--
- 1308 20th St Columbus, GA$111K311,434
- 1308 20th St APT 1A Columbus, GA$76K11--
- 1335 20th St Columbus, GA$47K321,164
- 1313 19th St Columbus, GA$53K321,212
- 1308 20th St APT E Columbus, GA$82K311,434
- 1309 19th St Columbus, GA$69K21.51,496
- 1324 20th St Columbus, GA$96K221,503
- 1321 19th St Columbus, GA$108K21.51,707
- 1305 19th St Columbus, GA$61K311,690
- 1315 20th St Columbus, GA--------
- 1309 20th St Columbus, GA$108K31.52,053
- 1325 19th St Columbus, GA$78K41.52,051
- 1330 20th St Columbus, GA$80K21.51,653
- 1307 20th St Columbus, GA$82K42.51,626
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292