1312 Milledge Rd, Augusta, GA 30904
Sold on 1/31/12: $120,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Single Family:1,190 sq ft
- Lot:7,405 sqft
- Year Built:1921
- Last Sold:Jan 2012 for $120,000
- Heating Type:Forced air, Heat pump
3 minutes to Georgia Health Sciences University (MCG), Augusta StateUniversity, Paine College and University Hospital.
Available for sale October of 2011.
Summerville, (commonly referred to locally as "The Hill"), is a large, affluent residential area and historic district located northwest of downtown Augusta, Georgia.
- ParkingOff street
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood, Tile
- Ceiling Fan
- Additional FeaturesNew stainless appliances, granite countertops, hardwood flooring, claw-foot tub, pedestal sink
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesDining room, Laundry room, Walk-in closet
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeCraftsman
- Unit Count2
- Zillow Home ID14950767
- Last Remodel Year2011
- LaundryIn Unit
- Neighborhood NameSummerville
- Parcel #0444040000
- Roof TypeMetal
- Room Count6
- Days on Zillow770
- Exterior MaterialWood
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$69,058||$52K – $84K||-$27||$58||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$742/mo||$690 – $846/mo||-$7||$0.62||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Summerville home values will increase 2.3% next year, compared to a 2.7% rise for Augusta as a whole. Among Summerville homes, this home is valued 56.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 22% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Summerville market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 23.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 61.8% less than in Augusta, and 28.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Summerville home values rise more quickly than other regions in Augusta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Summerville home values.
Neighborhood for 1312 Milledge Road
- 1314 Milledge Rd Augusta, GA$124K32.01,638
- 1310 Milledge Rd Augusta, GA$131K32.01,979
- 1318 Milledge Rd Augusta, GA$115K21.01,525
- 1213 Troupe St Augusta, GA$129K32.01,577
- 2204 Central Ave Augusta, GA$101K31.01,786
- 1215 Troupe St Augusta, GA$174K52.03,305
- 1211 Troupe St Augusta, GA$129K43.01,800
- 1322 Milledge Rd Augusta, GA$172K41.52,548
- 2202 Central Ave Augusta, GA$76K22.01,661
- 2206 Central Ave Augusta, GA$97K63.02,089
- 1217 Troupe St Augusta, GA$98K32.01,581
- 2200 Central Ave Augusta, GA$167K63.03,800
- 2202 Central Ave Augusta, GA$74K22.01,661
- 1221 Troupe St Augusta, GA$169K42.02,980
- 1317 Milledge Rd Augusta, GA$144K31.01,800
- 2198 Central Ave Augusta, GA$184K82.03,136
- 1319 Milledge Rd Augusta, GA$171K43.02,850
- 1315 Milledge Rd Augusta, GA$148K31.51,774
- 1321 Milledge Rd Augusta, GA$115K31.51,527
- 1205 Troupe St Augusta, GA$60K31.01,210
Nearby Schools in Augusta
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005