- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1312 Missouri Ave, Saint Louis, MO 631042 baths, 1,284 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,160 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1888
- Last sold: Jul 2007 for $46,000
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,284 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1888
- Lot width: 22
- Parcel #: 22660001400
- Zillow Home ID: 2948628
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1312 Missouri Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Lafayette Square market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 23.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 21.3% greater than in Saint Louis, and 316.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Lafayette Square home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lafayette Square home values.
- 1310 Missouri Ave Saint Louis, MO$197K211,284
- 2232 Rutger St Saint Louis, MO$161K221,254
- 1313 Missouri Ave APT A Saint Louis, MO$91K--1810
- 1313 Missouri Ave APT D Saint Louis, MO$90K--1931
- 1313 Missouri Ave APT E Saint Louis, MO$95K211,007
- 2233 Park Ave Saint Louis, MO$512K--1.55,566
- 1311 Missouri Ave Saint Louis, MO$94K--1809
- 2229 Park Ave Saint Louis, MO$519K333,370
- 1307 Missouri Ave Saint Louis, MO$91K--1793
- 2228 Rutger St Saint Louis, MO$222K--1.51,254
- 2223 Park Ave # R Saint Louis, MO--Studio--400
- 2225 Park Ave Saint Louis, MO$579K--2.54,579
- 2300 Rutger St Saint Louis, MO$107K------
- 2300 Rutger St Saint Louis, MO$98K------
- 2224 Rutger St Saint Louis, MO$154K--1.51,254
- 2301 Park Ave Saint Louis, MO$151K--1.51,086
- 2223 Park Ave Saint Louis, MO$250K32.53,745
- Rutger St Saint Louis, MO$91K------
- Missouri Ave Saint Louis, MO$104K------
Nearby Schools in Saint Louis
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292