- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- 12 days on Zillow
- Views: 556 all time views
- 5 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2008 for $80,750
- Price/sqft: $86
- MLS #: 376091
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Class \ RESIDENTIAL, Status Category \ Active, Type \ Single Family, Basement \ No, Cooling \ Central, Construction \ Brick - All Sides, Dining Room \ Formal, Equipment \ Dishwasher, Dining Room \ Hardwood Floor, Equipment \ Refrigerator, Exterior \ Front Porch, Exterior \ Shed, Heating \ Central, Interior \ Attic Access, Interior \ Ceiling Fan, Interior \ Smoke Detector, Kitchen \ Cabinets-Wood-White, Kitchen \ Counter Tops-Formica, Avail Financing \ Cash, Avail Financing \ FHA-VA, Living Room \ Formal, Miscellaneous \ Cable TV Available, Living Room \ Hardwood Floors, Garage \ None, Road Type \ Paved, Avail Financing \ Conventional, Sewer \ Public, Water \ Public, Withhold from InternetY\N \ No, Equipment \ Microwave Above Stove, Levels: Dining Room \ Main, Levels: Living Room \ Main, Levels: Kitchen \ Main, Levels: Master Bedroom \ Main, Levels: Bedroom 2 \ Main, Laundry Room \ Utility Room, Miscellaneous \ Warranty (Home 12-month), Laundry Room \ Electric, Style \ Bungalow, Fencing \ Rear Only-Chain Link, Kitchen \ Vinyl Floor, Age \ 51-99, Cooling \ Gas Pac, Heating \ Gas Pac, State \ SC
- Dining room
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 927 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 00572605013
- Zillow Home ID: 11222285
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $55-91K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 29033 home values will increase 2.5% next year, compared to a 2.3% increase for Cayce as a whole. Among 29033 homes, this home is 12.9% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 24.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 29033, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.3% lower than in Cayce, and 36.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 29033 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cayce.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29033 home values.
|1314 Northland Dr Cayce, SC||$79K||2||2||1,045|
|1308 Northland Dr Cayce, SC||$66K||2||1||868|
|1306 Northland Dr Cayce, SC||$66K||2||1||932|
|1311 Pine St Cayce, SC||$76K||3||1||1,012|
|1315 Pine St Cayce, SC||$82K||3||2.5||1,092|
|1309 Pine St Cayce, SC||$93K||2||1||1,467|
|1319 Pine St Cayce, SC||$83K||3||2.5||1,129|
|1315 Northland Dr Cayce, SC||$68K||2||1||914|
|1402 Northland Dr Cayce, SC||$68K||2||1||925|
|1307 Northland Dr Cayce, SC||$119K||3||2||1,672|
|1305 Pine St Cayce, SC||$69K||3||1||952|
|1302 Northland Dr Cayce, SC||$75K||2||1||1,020|
|1401 Northland Dr Cayce, SC||$75K||3||1||1,032|
|1301 Pine St Cayce, SC||$69K||3||1||966|
|1303 Northland Dr Cayce, SC||$59K||2||1||792|
|1216 Northland Dr Cayce, SC||$57K||2||1||737|
|1408 Northland Dr Cayce, SC||$80K||3||1||1,174|
|2356 Vine St Cayce, SC||$106K||4||2||1,680|
|1215 Pine St Cayce, SC||$71K||3||1||1,010|
|1314 Summerland Dr Cayce, SC||$88K||2||1||1,209|
Nearby Schools in Cayce
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!