1312 Sir Francis Drake Blvd, San Anselmo, CA 949604 beds, 3 baths, 2,214 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,710 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $575,000
- Price/sqft: $260
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Parking: 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Hardwood floors throughout, granite and tile bathrooms
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Shingle
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,214 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Parcel #: 00531124
- Zillow Home ID: 19239907
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1312 Sir Francis Drake Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94960 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 2.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 58.3% less than in San Anselmo, and 92.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94960 home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Anselmo.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94960 home values.
- 15 Aspen Ct San Anselmo, CA$599K22.51,495
- 9 Aspen Ct San Anselmo, CA$571K22.51,392
- 14 Aspen Ct San Anselmo, CA$787K22.51,495
- 8 Aspen Ct San Anselmo, CA$590K22.51,392
- 1 Rivera St San Anselmo, CA$1.63M433,482
- 13 Aspen Ct San Anselmo, CA$598K22.51,495
- 7 Aspen Ct San Anselmo, CA$498K21.51,097
- 15 Rivera St San Anselmo, CA$1.29M432,210
- 12 Aspen Ct San Anselmo, CA$576K22.51,495
- 6 Aspen Ct San Anselmo, CA$506K21.51,097
- 1308 Sir Francis Drake Blvd San Anselmo, CA$1.35M------
- 19 Rivera St San Anselmo, CA$1.32M32.52,910
- 5 Aspen Ct San Anselmo, CA$573K22.51,400
- 21 Cordone Dr San Anselmo, CA$630K211,274
- 11 Aspen Ct San Anselmo, CA$890K22.51,576
- 10 Aspen Ct San Anselmo, CA$567K22.51,576
- 4 Aspen Ct San Anselmo, CA$575K22.51,386
- 27 Cordone Dr San Anselmo, CA$604K321,212
- 3 Aspen Ct San Anselmo, CA$527K22.51,100
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!