- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- 15 days on Zillow
- Views: 544 all time views
- 13 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $80
- Last sold: Sep 2011 for $115,000
- Price/sqft: $61
- MLS #: 201422977
- View Virtual Tour
- Finished basement
- Parking: 480 sqft
- Class \ RESIDENTIAL, Sale\Rent \ For Sale, Property SubType \ Site-Built Home, BASEMENT\FOUNDATION \ Full Basement, COOLING \ Central Air, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Carpet, HEATING\FUEL \ Gas, Pool Y\N \ No, Fireplace Y\N \ No, Kitchen Level \ Main, 1st Bdrm Level \ Main, 2nd Bdrm Level \ Main, Waterfront Y\N \ No, Platted Y\N \ Yes, New Construction \ Not Applicable, Owner RE License Y\N \ No, Laundry Level \ Main, Water Utility \ Public, Sewer \ Public, Planned Unit Dev. Y\N \ No, Auction Y\N \ No, Basement Y\N \ Yes, Show Comments on Internet \ Yes, BASEMENT\FOUNDATION \ Finished, Dining Rm Level \ Main, Family Rm Level \ Basement, Style \ Two Story, Water Access \ None, Garage Type \ Attached, ROOF MATERIAL \ Shingle, Assoc. Dues Frequency \ Annually, Outbuilding 1 \ Garden Shed, 3rd Bdrm Level \ Upper, Extra Rm Level \ Basement, LOCATION \ Other, HEATING\FUEL \ Hot Water, LOT DESCRIPTION \ 0-2.9999, Association ID \ Elkhart County BOR, Township \ Elkhart, Subdivision \ Clover Trails
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 0
- Floor size: 2,432 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 201117481016000015
- Zillow Home ID: 70485612
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 46526 home values will fall 1.3% next year, compared to a 1.3% decrease for Goshen as a whole. Among 46526 homes, this home is 28.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 25.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46526, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5% higher than in Goshen, and 21% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46526 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Goshen.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46526 home values.
|1308 White Blossom Dr Goshen, IN||$121K||3||--||1,200|
|1320 White Blossom Dr Goshen, IN||$134K||3||2||1,638|
|1311 Red Blossom Dr Goshen, IN||$128K||3||--||1,366|
|1302 White Blossom Dr Goshen, IN||$131K||3||2||1,314|
|1307 Red Blossom Dr Goshen, IN||$141K||3||2||1,641|
|1319 Red Blossom Dr Goshen, IN||$132K||3||1||1,456|
|1324 White Blossom Dr Goshen, IN||$113K||3||1||1,120|
|1301 Red Blossom Dr Goshen, IN||$157K||4||2.5||2,253|
|1311 White Blossom Dr Goshen, IN||$131K||4||1.5||1,414|
|1319 White Blossom Dr Goshen, IN||$112K||3||--||1,120|
|1242 White Blossom Dr Goshen, IN||$138K||3||1||1,380|
|1307 White Blossom Dr Goshen, IN||$124K||3||1||1,249|
|1323 Red Blossom Dr Goshen, IN||$111K||3||1||1,048|
|1241 Red Blossom Dr Goshen, IN||$146K||3||1||1,452|
|1301 White Blossom Dr Goshen, IN||$153K||3||1||1,414|
|1323 White Blossom Dr Goshen, IN||$130K||3||--||1,586|
|1328 White Blossom Dr Goshen, IN||$126K||3||2||1,560|
|1327 Red Blossom Dr Goshen, IN||$116K||3||1||1,096|
|1238 White Blossom Dr Goshen, IN||$172K||Studio||2.75||2,276|
|1241 White Blossom Dr Goshen, IN||$165K||3||2||1,551|
Nearby Schools in Goshen
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.