- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
13121 291st Ave NE, Duvall, WA 98019
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
2 mikles to HS, safeway and future WA votech campus and more. Minimal distance of non paved road to access. Quiet. Planted for horse pasture years ago. multiple great view building sites potential. Wildlife galore, resident deer watch twins suckle mama deer, red tail hawks, turkey vultures-look likea nd are the size of eagles. yes cyotes too. big dog and they are no trouble. Wrecking yard is gone permanently. CA developer has ideas but area is King Co zoned AR5 and do not think that is going to change in the near future. Duvall 20 year comp is on other side of Big Rock Rd. Fire station close for safety. City of Duvall Play fields close by too. 680 feet frontage on Tolt Seattle Water pipeline-5 miles east by horse to near native forest, great riding inbetween. room for arena and barn with pasture on your own property.upper scale homes surround the area
- Lot: 7.56 acres
- Mobile / Manufactured
- Built in 79
- Last sold: Oct 1984 for $122,950
- Unit count: 1
- Parcel #: 3026079034
- Zillow Home ID: 48842829
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 13121 291st Avenue Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98019 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 34.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.6% greater than in Duvall, and exactly the same as the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98019 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Duvall.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98019 home values.
- 12925 291st Ave NE Duvall, WA$448K322,050
- 28803 NE Big Rock Rd Duvall, WA$361K211,600
- 13117 291st Ave NE Duvall, WA$757K63.53,870
- 12524 276th Way NE Duvall, WA$1.34M44.255,080
- 28914 NE Big Rock Rd Duvall, WA$234K311,160
- 29017 NE Big Rock Rd Duvall, WA$230K311,620
- 28808 NE Big Rock Rd Duvall, WA$343K411,680
- 12715 291st Ave NE Duvall, WA$401K32.251,990
- 13032 291st Ave NE Duvall, WA$235K42.51,800
- 12932 291st Ave NE Duvall, WA$882K54.55,200
- 12730 291st Ave NE Duvall, WA$635K422,820
- 12516 276th Way NE Duvall, WA$238K311,260
- 28711 NE Big Rock Rd Duvall, WA$315K------
- 29112 NE Big Rock Rd Duvall, WA$392K221,890
- 12702 291st Ave NE Duvall, WA$475K32.252,440
- 28622 NE Big Rock Rd Duvall, WA$459K42.51,930
- 29004 NE Big Rock Rd Duvall, WA$480K32.252,290
- 12611 291st Ave NE Duvall, WA$683K324,240
- 28932 NE Big Rock Rd Duvall, WA$321K321,726
- 28932 NE Big Rock Rd Duvall, WA$286K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!