13123 SW 44th St # 12201, Miramar, FL 330273 beds, 2 baths, 1,634 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Multi Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2010 for $126,500
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 1 space
- View: Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,634 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 514035AA1130
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 67840037
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 13123 Sw 44th Street # 12201
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33027, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 37.3% less than in Miramar, and 116.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33027 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miramar.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33027 home values.
- 13173 SW 44th St Miramar, FL$285K321,417
- 13143 SW 44th St Miramar, FL$170K22.51,036
- 13100 SW 44th St Miramar, FL$205K221,036
- 13134 SW 44th St # 1204 Miramar, FL$164K321,417
- 13127 SW 44th St # 12202 Miramar, FL$182K221,036
- 13138 SW 44th St # 1203 Miramar, FL$168K221,036
- 13119 SW 44th St # 12103 Miramar, FL$176K32.51,954
- 13121 SW 44th St # 12102 Miramar, FL$195K32.51,776
- 13117 SW 44th St # 12104 Miramar, FL$206K32.51,954
- 13121 SW 44th St Miramar, FL$268K------
- 13115 SW 44th St # 12105 Miramar, FL$200K32.51,776
- 13130 SW 44th St # 1104 Miramar, FL$213K32.51,954
- 13130 SW 44th St Miramar, FL$263K32.51,954
- 13125 SW 44th St # 12101 Miramar, FL$180K321,210
- 13126 SW 44th St Miramar, FL$192K32.51,776
- 13132 SW 44th St # 1105 Miramar, FL$174K32.51,776
- 13109 SW 44th St Miramar, FL$160K22--
- 13109 SW 44th St # 12203 Miramar, FL$162K221,036
- 13136 SW 44th St # 1106 Miramar, FL$173K32.51,507
- 13128 SW 44th St # 1103 Miramar, FL$213K331,954
Nearby Schools in Miramar
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!