- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
13126 SW 107th Pl, Dunnellon, FL 344323 beds, 2 baths, 1,522 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2.57 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Feb 2008 for $150,000
- Parking: 515 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,522 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Lot depth: 700
- Lot width: 160
- Parcel #: 35290071-000
- Zillow Home ID: 45884289
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 13126 Sw 107th Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 34432 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 60.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 85.5% higher than in Dunnellon, and 129.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34432 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dunnellon.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34432 home values.
- 13121 SW 107th Pl Dunnellon, FL$163K322,158
- 13210 SW 108th St Dunnellon, FL$80K32.51,278
- 13215 SW 108th St Dunnellon, FL$161K321,820
- 13155 SW 107th St Dunnellon, FL$137K321,875
- 13165 SW 107th St Dunnellon, FL$135K321,875
- 13203 SW 107th St Dunnellon, FL$143K422,378
- 10700 SW 129th Terrace Rd Dunnellon, FL$110K321,426
- 13300 SW 107th Pl Dunnellon, FL$130K321,875
- 10665 SW 130th Ct Dunnellon, FL$102K321,488
- 8371 SW 131st Ter Dunnellon, FL--------
- 10980 SW 128th Ave Dunnellon, FL$275K422,580
- 12950 SW 107th Street Rd Dunnellon, FL$326K432,629
- 13065 SW 106th St Dunnellon, FL$181K322,006
- 10990 SW 128th Ave Dunnellon, FL$184K321,489
- 10950 SW 128th Ave Dunnellon, FL$501K332,661
- 13285 SW 111th St Dunnellon, FL$122K321,641
- 13365 SW 107th Pl Dunnellon, FL$79K321,462
- 13301 SW 110th Pl Dunnellon, FL$162K32.52,195
- 13389 SW 108th St Dunnellon, FL--Studio----
- 13360 SW 107th St Dunnellon, FL--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292