- Lot: 3,219 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- 42 days on Zillow
- Last sold: May 2000 for $470,000
- Price/sqft: $513
- MLS #: 81447009
- Coldwell Banker Residential Brokera...
- Parking: 448 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Great Room, Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Bathroom \ Shower and Tub, Construction Type \ Wood Frame, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Family Room \ No Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Heating \ Central Forced Air - Gas, Kitchen \ Cooktop - Gas, Kitchen \ Countertop - Tile, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Exhaust Fan, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ Washer/Dryer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Tile, Sewer Septic \ Sewer - Public, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Utilities \ Individual Electric Meters, Utilities \ Individual Gas Meters, Utilities \ Natural Gas, Water \ Public
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,422 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Parcel #: 02242047
- Zillow Home ID: 19472357
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $703-832K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 95035 home values will rise 4.8% next year, compared to a 4.8% rise for Milpitas as a whole. Among 95035 homes, this home is 2.6% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 6.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95035, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.4% greater than in Milpitas, and 33.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95035 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Milpitas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95035 home values.
|1325 Elkwood Dr Milpitas, CA||$753K||3||2.5||1,422|
|1301 Elkwood Dr Milpitas, CA||$806K||3||2.5||1,705|
|1337 Elkwood Dr Milpitas, CA||$758K||3||2.5||1,422|
|1289 Elkwood Dr Milpitas, CA||$755K||3||2.5||1,422|
|Elkwood Dr Milpitas, CA||$816K||4||2.5||1,867|
|1343 Elkwood Dr Milpitas, CA||$816K||4||3||1,867|
|1280 Gingerwood Dr Milpitas, CA||$758K||3||2.5||1,422|
|1272 Gingerwood Dr Milpitas, CA||$815K||4||2.5||1,867|
|1277 Elkwood Dr Milpitas, CA||$761K||3||3||1,422|
|1349 Elkwood Dr Milpitas, CA||$820K||4||2.5||1,867|
|1288 Gingerwood Dr Milpitas, CA||$791K||3||2.5||1,615|
|1266 Gingerwood Dr Milpitas, CA||$788K||3||2.5||1,615|
|1310 Elkwood Dr Milpitas, CA||$813K||3||2.5||1,705|
|1316 Elkwood Dr Milpitas, CA||$824K||4||2.5||1,867|
|1265 Elkwood Dr Milpitas, CA||$809K||3||2.5||1,705|
|1304 Elkwood Dr Milpitas, CA||$761K||3||2.5||1,422|
|1322 Elkwood Dr Milpitas, CA||$822K||4||2.5||1,937|
|1298 Elkwood Dr Milpitas, CA||$829K||4||2.5||1,867|
|1328 Elkwood Dr Milpitas, CA||$811K||3||2.5||1,705|
|1355 Elkwood Dr Milpitas, CA||$809K||3||2.5||1,705|
Nearby Schools in Milpitas
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!