1313 Washington St APT 217, Boston, MA 021181 bed, 1 bath, 877 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $525,000
- Price/sqft: $599
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Amenities \ Park,Amenities \ Public Transportation,Appliances \ Dishwasher,Appliances \ Disposal,Appliances \ Dryer,Appliances \ Freezer,Appliances \ Microwave,Appliances \ Range,Appliances \ Refrigerator,Appliances \ Wall Oven,Appliances \ Washer,Assc Fee Includes \ Elevator,Assc Fee Includes \ Gas,Assc Fee Includes \ Heat,Assc Fee Includes \ Hot Water,Assc Fee Includes \ Landscaping,Assc Fee Includes \ Master Insurance,Assc Fee Includes \ Refuse Removal,Assc Fee Includes \ Sewer,Assc Fee Includes \ Snow Removal,Assc Fee Includes \ Water,Assc Pool \ No,Assoc Security \ Doorman,Basement \ N,Beachfront \ No,Complex Complete \ Yes,Condo Association \ Yes,Construction \ Brick,Cooling \ Central Air,Disclosure \ N,Exterior Unit Features \ Deck - Roof,Exterior Unit Features \ Patio,FEE_INTERVAL \ Monthly,Flooring \ Hardwood,Heating \ Forced Air,IdxListingOptedOut \ No,IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No,Lead Paint \ Unknown,LENDER_OWNED \ No,Listing Alert \ No,Management \ Professional - On Site,Master Bath \ No,Pets Allowed \ Yes w/ Restrictions,SEWER \ City/Town Sewer,SHORT_SALE_LENDER_APP_REQD \ No,Square Feet Source \ Master Deed,Status \ Under Agreement,Style \ Mid-Rise,Type \ Condo,Unit Placement \ Front,Unit Placement \ Top/Penthouse,Utility Connections \ for Gas Range,WATER \ City/Town Water,Waterfront \ No,Year Built Descrp \ Actual,Year Built Source \ Public Record,Year Round \ Yes,
- Range / Oven
- Unit count: 152
- Floor size: 877 sqft
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 2112485997
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1313 Washington Street APT 217
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South End market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 1.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 48.1% lower than in Boston, and 79.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help South End home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South End home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292