13133 Courbet Ln, Granada Hills, CA 91344
Sold on 4/11/13: $590,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:5 beds
- Bathrooms:4 baths
- Single Family:3,102 sq ft
- Lot:8,276 sqft
- Year Built:1967
- Last Sold:Apr 2013 for $590,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood
- Room TypesFamily room
- Covered Parking Spaces0
- Days on Zillow242
- Last Remodel Year1967
- Lot Depth108
- Lot Width76
- Parcel #2602004008
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count6
- School DistrictLos Angeles Unified School Dist
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID20104920
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$596,041||$560K – $650K||+$380||$192||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$3,007/mo||$2.3K – $3.5K/mo||-$12||$0.97||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts Granada Hills home values will rise 10.5% next year, compared to a 8.9% increase for Los Angeles as a whole. Among Granada Hills homes, this home is valued 23.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 32.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Granada Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 27.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 26.9% less than in Los Angeles, and 43.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Granada Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Granada Hills home values.
Neighborhood for 13133 Courbet Lane
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Van Gogh Charter School (assigned) K-5 0.2 mi
- Robert Frost Middle (assigned) 6-8 0.9 mi
- John F. Kennedy High (assigned) 7-12 2.4 mi
- El Oro Way Charter for Enriched Studies... K-5 0.9 mi
- Knollwood Preparatory Academy K-5 1.6 mi
- St. Euphrasia School K-8 1.7 mi
- Hillcrest Christian School K-12 1.9 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005