- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1314 Alhambra Ave, Martinez, CA 945532 beds, 1 bath, 1,355 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1935
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $32,000
- Price/sqft: $24
- Parking: 180 sqft
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,355 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1935
- Parcel #: 3723210054
- Zillow Home ID: 18489585
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1314 Alhambra Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94553 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 22.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Martinez, and 9% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94553 home values.
- 1304 Alhambra Ave Martinez, CA$348K411,389
- 1324 Alhambra Ave Martinez, CA$382K211,122
- 418 Susana St Martinez, CA$314K21768
- 415 Jones St # 417 Martinez, CA$461K421,550
- 421 Jones St # 431 Martinez, CA$581K----2,574
- 414 Susana St Martinez, CA$331K211,002
- 405 Jones St Martinez, CA$374K111,232
- 402 Susana St Martinez, CA$358K311,107
- 402 Susana St Martinez, CA$356K321,107
- 1234 Alhambra Ave Martinez, CA$497K32.52,100
- 410 Jones St # 416 Martinez, CA$677K----3,200
- 405 Susana St APT 6 Martinez, CA--21.5--
- 402 Jones St # 408 Martinez, CA$676K----3,200
- 325 Jones St Martinez, CA$404K32.51,708
- 1420 Alhambra Ave Martinez, CA$453K411,588
- 1324 Berrellesa St Martinez, CA$329K211,095
- 1318 Berrellesa St Martinez, CA$305K32.51,528
- 1410 Berrellesa St Martinez, CA$594K----2,644
- 1405 Alhambra Ave Martinez, CA$271K311,212
- 1409 Berrellesa St Martinez, CA$645K----2,900
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292