1314 Chapel Ridge Rd, Waco, TX 767122 beds, 2 baths, 1,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4,400 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- 389 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $71
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 440 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 360089070051012
- Zillow Home ID: 52064824
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1314 Chapel Ridge Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 76712, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 39.4% lower than in Waco Metro, and 11.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 76712 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Waco Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 1400 Chapel Ridge Rd Waco, TX$115K--21,360
- 1312 Chapel Ridge Rd Waco, TX$109K--21,310
- 1402 Chapel Ridge Rd Waco, TX$114K221,194
- 1310 Chapel Ridge Rd Waco, TX$105K221,176
- 1308 Chapel Ridge Rd Waco, TX$114K--21,316
- 1404 Chapel Ridge Rd # 6 Waco, TX$162K442,615
- 1313 Chapel Downs Rd Waco, TX$113K221,373
- 1315 Chapel Downs Rd Waco, TX$111K--21,416
- 1401 Chapel Downs Rd Waco, TX$109K221,176
- 1311 Chapel Downs Rd Waco, TX$114K221,325
- 1306 Chapel Ridge Rd Waco, TX$109K221,176
- 1315 Chapel Ridge Rd Waco, TX$110K--21,194
- 1401 Chapel Ridge Rd # 1403 Waco, TX$130K442,000
- 1313 Chapel Ridge Rd Waco, TX$115K--21,361
- 1309 Chapel Downs Rd Waco, TX$107K221,246
- 1403 Chapel Downs Rd Waco, TX$114K--21,310
- 1311 Chapel Ridge Rd Waco, TX$110K--21,194
- 1304 Chapel Ridge Rd Waco, TX$116K--21,382
- 1405 Chapel Ridge Rd Waco, TX$113K--12,000
- 1307 Chapel Downs Rd Waco, TX$107K--21,283
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!