1314 Daisy Dr, Beaumont, CA 922234 beds, 2 baths, 1,901 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $239,900
- Price/sqft: $126
- Flooring: Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 413 sqft
- BreakfastNook, FamilyRoom
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,901 sqft
- Heating: None
- Parcel #: 419452036
- Zillow Home ID: 61298307
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1314 Daisy Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92223, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.8% greater than in Beaumont, and 54.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92223 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Beaumont.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92223 home values.
- 1326 Daisy Dr Beaumont, CA$211K321,534
- 1308 Daisy Dr Beaumont, CA$221K321,534
- 1338 Daisy Dr Beaumont, CA$235K321,901
- 1290 Daisy Dr Beaumont, CA$266K431,959
- 1284 Daisy Dr Beaumont, CA$223K321,534
- 1317 Daisy Dr Beaumont, CA$210K321,291
- 1309 Daisy Dr Beaumont, CA$258K431,959
- 1329 Daisy Dr Beaumont, CA$247K321,901
- 1350 Daisy Dr Beaumont, CA$262K431,959
- 1341 Daisy Dr Beaumont, CA$226K321,534
- 1276 Daisy Dr Beaumont, CA$242K421,901
- 1693 Mariposa Pl Beaumont, CA$226K321,534
- 1353 Daisy Dr Beaumont, CA$238K421,901
- 1268 Daisy Dr Beaumont, CA$227K321,534
- 1689 Mariposa Pl Beaumont, CA$256K421,901
- 1322 Clover Way Beaumont, CA$229K321,758
- 1359 Daisy Dr Beaumont, CA$243K42.751,959
- 1310 Clover Way Beaumont, CA$213K321,534
Nearby Schools in Beaumont
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292