1314 Decatur St NW, Washington, DC 200115 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,540 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,485 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1929
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $600,000
- Price/sqft: $236
- Finished basement
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,540 sqft
- Parcel #: 2810 0805
- Zillow Home ID: 471859
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1314 Decatur St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Sixteenth Street Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 7.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17.5% lower than in Washington, and 22.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Sixteenth Street Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sixteenth Street Heights home values.
- 1312 Decatur St NW Washington, DC$815K52.52,565
- 1310 Decatur St NW Washington, DC$721K631,980
- 4701 Iowa Ave NW Washington, DC$562K332,448
- 1317 Decatur St NW Washington, DC$589K31.51,943
- 1315 Decatur St NW Washington, DC$595K422,156
- 1308 Decatur St NW Washington, DC$708K422,280
- Iowa Ave NW Washington, DC$605K422,132
- 1311 Decatur St NW Washington, DC$599K51.52,072
- 1319 Decatur St NW Washington, DC$706K421,733
- 1309 Decatur St NW Washington, DC$594K432,165
- 4803 Iowa Ave NW Washington, DC$569K411,733
- 1307 Decatur St NW Washington, DC$696K51.51,934
- 1318 Delafield Pl NW Washington, DC$698K432,426
- 1316 Delafield Pl NW Washington, DC$593K421,743
- 1314 Delafield Pl NW Washington, DC$720K31.51,663
- 1320 Delafield Pl NW Washington, DC$669K311,559
- Decatur St NW Washington, DC$721K631,980
- 4805 Iowa Ave NW Washington, DC$597K321,975
- 1312 Delafield Pl NW Washington, DC$689K73.51,856
- 1305 Decatur St NW Washington, DC$604K422,340
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!