- Built in 1984
- Views: 930 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $124,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $94
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Features \ Asphalt Shingle Roof, Features \ Patio, Features \ Forced Air, Features \ Brick, Features \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Features \ Vinyl Siding, Features \ Under 1\2 Acre, Features \ None, Features \ City, Features \ Eat-in Kitchen, Features \ City \ Town Street, PropertyType \ Residential, Features \ 1 Car Garage, Features \ City Water, Features \ 21-30 Years Old, PropertySubType \ Townhouse, Features \ Thermal Windows \ Doors, Features \ Attached Garage, Features \ Storm door, Features \ Sidewalk, Features \ Linoleum, Features \ Gas, Features \ Tub and Shower, Features \ Range \ Oven, Features \ Refrigerator, Features \ Dishwasher, Features \ Ceramic, Features \ Cable, Features \ Central A\C, Features \ Double Pane \ Storm Windows, Features \ Butlers Pantry, Features \ Blinds
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,318 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0504107015
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 90002466
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $105-145K.
Market guideZillow predicts 60450 home values will increase 0% next year, compared to a 0.7% decrease for Morris as a whole. Among 60450 homes, this home is valued 34.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 8.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60450, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 58.8% greater than in Morris, and 31.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60450 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Morris.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60450 home values.
|1312 Deerpath Dr Morris, IL||$118K||--||--||1,340|
|1316 Deerpath Dr Morris, IL||$122K||--||--||1,508|
|1310 Deerpath Dr Morris, IL||$100K||--||--||754|
|1318 Deerpath Dr Morris, IL||$122K||3||2||1,318|
|1308 Deerpath Dr Morris, IL||$99K||--||--||754|
|1306 Deerpath Dr Morris, IL||$118K||--||--||1,340|
|1304 Deerpath Dr Morris, IL||$132K||--||--||1,628|
|1026 W Dresden Dr Morris, IL||$137K||2||1||1,056|
|1028 W Dresden Dr Morris, IL||$108K||--||--||1,056|
|1030 W Dresden Dr Morris, IL||$105K||2||1||1,000|
|1024 W Dresden Dr Morris, IL||$116K||2||1||1,056|
|1034 W Dresden Dr Morris, IL||$121K||--||--||1,056|
|1307 Deerpath Dr Morris, IL||$181K||--||--||1,732|
|1036 W Dresden Dr Morris, IL||$121K||--||--||1,056|
|1309 Deerpath Dr Morris, IL||$178K||--||--||1,744|
|1305 Deerpath Dr Morris, IL||$182K||3||3||1,672|
|1038 W Dresden Dr Morris, IL||$120K||--||--||1,056|
|1315 Dresden Dr APT D Morris, IL||$141K||--||--||1,562|
|1315 Dresden Dr APT A Morris, IL||$139K||3||2.5||1,560|
|1315 Dresden Dr APT C Morris, IL||$124K||--||--||876|
Nearby Schools in Morris
Morris Community High (assigned)9-120.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!