1314 E 36th St, Anderson, IN 460132 beds, 1 bath, 1,001 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $18,500
- Price/sqft: $18
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 400 sqft
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,001 sqft
- Parcel #: 48-12-19-403-015.000-003
- Zillow Home ID: 80677548
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1314 E 36th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46013 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 0.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 76.5% less than in Indiana, and 94% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 46013 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indiana.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46013 home values.
- 1316 E 36th St Anderson, IN$48K21936
- 3519 Forest Ter Anderson, IN--21720
- 3513 Pitt St Anderson, IN$66K211,388
- 3605 Forest Ter Anderson, IN$69K21864
- 3515 Forest Ter Anderson, IN--21720
- 3546 Clark St Anderson, IN$51K211,044
- 3518 Clark St Anderson, IN$68K321,652
- 3609 Forest Ter Anderson, IN$76K211,422
- 3516 Clark St Anderson, IN$48K21864
- 3507 Pitt St Anderson, IN$48K21.51,000
- 3602 Clark St Anderson, IN$48K--11,246
- 3511 Forest Ter Anderson, IN--21720
- 3514 Clark St Anderson, IN$50K21732
- 3613 Forest Ter Anderson, IN$74K211,917
- Forest Ter Anderson, IN--11520
- 3613 Forest Ter Anderson, IN$130K522,745
- 3613 Forest Ter Anderson, IN$105K521,917
- 3512 Clark St Anderson, IN$48K211,076
- 1325 E 35th St Anderson, IN$118K411,702
- 3507 Forest Ter Anderson, IN--21720
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292