1314 Massachusetts Ave NW, Washington, DC 20005Studio, 1 bath, 656 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
Modern full kitchen, granite/stainless , dishwasher, large oven, and microwave
Ceramic tile bath
Washer/dryer combo unit, large laundry facilities on terrace level
Large 4 X 5 storage unit
Included: water, sewage trash service, use of fitness room.
Does NOT include electricity, phone, internet.
Secure access to building
Walk to Whole Foods, Metro, U Street nightlife
Art Deco building was completely renovated in 2007, everything is clean and modern.
For those new to the area, Thomas Circle is in the heart of the city, convenient to subway, shopping and nightlife. See map links below for details.
For more pictures (you may need to cut and paste the URL)
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: Shared
- Last sold: Sep 2005 for $5,400,000
- Cable Ready
- Controlled Access
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Bed Sizes: Queen,DVD,Gym/Healthclub,Large studio,Lots of space: Yes,Parking: By Request,Stainless steam appl,TV/Cable,Unit Accommodates: 2,Walk downtown,Washer/dryer:in Building
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 3
- Floor size: 656 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 0247 2357
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 82289484
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1314 Massachusetts Avenue Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Downtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 67.4% lower than in Washington, and 73.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Downtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
- Unit 606$419K11747
- Unit 303$596K221,059
- Unit 602$254K--1346
- Unit 703$427K11694
- Unit 407$225K--1311
- Unit 508$225K--1310
- Unit 107$225K--1310
- Unit 802$244K--1346
- Unit 603$375K11694
- Unit 205$417K11735
- Unit 204$353K11607
- Unit 702$244K--1346
- Unit 503$375K11694
- Unit 704$404K11623
- Unit 203$596K221,059
- Unit 101$427K11789
- Unit 701$450K11793
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292